Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 22:14

Falconstar hopped up to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 22:55

The Pure White She-kit ears perked at the sound of a meeting, She squealed this had to be her apprentice ceremony it had to be. Leaping from her nest she mewed "Come on guys we're being made appprentices today!" She mewed exciditly quickly grooming her fur, then dashing out of the nursery she stood up, not bothering to sit down. She glanced around happily waiting for the meeting to take place.
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 6:09

Blackkit ran out of the nursery with her, and sat down next to her, purring. "Can you believe we're finally going to be apprentices?" he asked excitedly.

Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony Funny-sherlock-holmesBlackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 9:40

"No! I mean yes but it felt so long And we're all gonna be Den-Mates!" The White she-kit mewed, looking around for heatherkit wondering where she could be. "Have you seen Heatherkit yet?" I think the meetings about to start soon and she's gonna miss it! Crystalkit squeaked. As she continued to scan the camp for the kit.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 10:51

Heatherkit bounded out of the nursery, but not before grooming herself. "Sorry I was late! I kinda had to groom quick," Heatherkit told Blackkit and Crystalkit.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 10:40

"From now on, you three will be known as Blackpaw, Crystalpaw, and Heatherpaw. Blackpaw, your mentor will be Snoweye. Crystalpaw, yours will be Stormstep, and Heatherpaw, yours will be Acornfall."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 8:07

Heatherpaw dipped her head and grinned. She was an apprentice!

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony   Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackkit, Crystalkit, and Heatherkit's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: