Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Is This?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:27 pm

It had been a few moonrises since Thrushstar had patrolled the border and began to smell a different scent. No longer did he smell the moor from Windclan, but now he smelled the strange scent of actual pine trees that surrounded the area mixed with... rogue? It was a very strange scent, and since he had become leader, Thrushstar had been planning out ways to get their land back from Windclan, but this was unexpected. Bringing a few warriors with him, the leader took a patrol at the break of dawn to see if there was a Windclan patrol nearby that he could have a chat with. He needed to know what was going on with the rabbit-chasers even if he didn't have anything to do with them. "There should be a patrol coming through soon," The tom muttered, standing right at the border between the two territories.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 pm

OOC;; I like how you say that I'm needed. uvu I was going to ignore this topic too... //crais

IC;; Ever since SkyClan had settled down slowly, Silentstar had found herself being able to relax more. And after taking a bit of advice to get some fresh air and be on her own for a bit, the silver she-cat only let out a sigh before doing as told... a few moonrises later. She had spent most of the night wandering through her former and now reclaimed home, finally reaching Highpines at one point. Since SkyClan had spent much of their time patrolling their territory as much as possible to get rid of the WindClan stench of the moors, it was finally starting to feel as though everything was how it was before to her - except even better. SkyClan had become stronger and larger by far, and the fact that there were so many cats that had transformed and stayed loyal to the Warrior Code was astounding to her. Padding over, she noticed a ShadowClan patrol taking shape to her view, and while suspicious at first, the leader broke into a brisk run and then stopping in front, keeping her composure calm and cool. "ShadowClan..." Silentstar muttered to herself before facing Thrushstar in the eye with bitterness, "Would you happen to be the leader of this patrol or the leader of ShadowClan? Or perhaps both?"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Ebonyleaf flicked her ear, staying at the back of the ShadowClan patrol. She had asked to come along, curious to see if the medicine cats from the other day were still there, or if WindClan might've chased them off already. The calico hadn't said anything about it, because it might've been nothing of their concern - especially if these SkyClan cats were gone already. When Thrushstar had gone forward and spoke of going to ShadowSky land with the chance of reclaiming the land - she quickly volunteered to follow, her curiosity getting the best of her. "Maybe, but not the patrol you're expecting..." She muttered softly under her breath, remembering Honeyleaf and her apprentice.

On the other side of the border, Lilyclaw was heading SkyClan's evening patrol - a task she was much more suited too than hunting, like she had to do when they first arrived. All seemed to be fairly normal, though she watched ThunderClan's border with unease, she stopped walking when she saw the familiar shape of her leader sprinting across the land - and near across the scent lines into fabled ShadowClan. Her interest peaked and she signaled for the patrol to follow her. Silentstar might've needed their help after all. Curious, the white she-cat skidded to a halt behind the leader, giving the other patrol a curious look. "This is ShadowClan?" she muttered skeptically.

What Is This? PDt1Qqd What Is This? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Cloudbillow sheathed and unsheathed his claws. He stood behind Thrushstar, waiting for the patrol to pass by. He didn't think this would turn into a fight, but these were apparently a bunch of rogues, so one couldn't be too sure. Though this really had little to do with ShadowClan, it was better to know than not to.

Mistfeather had heard stories of ShadowClan once she joined SkyClan. The stories they told to kits, that she was naive enough to believe. Needless to say, she was rather scared of the group they ran into. Staying at Lilyclaw's side, Mistfeather tilted her head to the side and narrowed her eyes. "I thought they'd be bigger or something. Or scarer..." She muttered back, a bit let down.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:32 pm

As soon as Thrushstar saw the patrol that came through, he was actually a little surprised, but he didn't show it. He had never seen these cats in his life, but here they were, and the leader of the patrol already seemed to know who Shadowclan was. Standing tall and proud, he looked at Silentstar boldly. "I am Thrushstar, leader of Shadowclan, and coincidentally, leader of the patrol as well. And, if I may ask, who are you?" He asked calmly, trying to figure out who this older she-cat was and what this bunch of rogues was doing on this territory. He could only wonder what Falconstar was saying about this. Surely he knew about it... or had these cats been able to take the land away from him? He curiously looked at each cat that had joined the patrol, carefully measuring each one of them in case there did happen to be a fight on their paws. He didn't want it to end up that way, but it were to come down to it, he wouldn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Sorry I'm late… uvu

Twitching her ears when she heard the sound of paw steps coming closer to her, the scent of her warriors in their evening patrol arousing as the distance between them and Silentstar minimized. Narrowing her eyes, she gave them a signal to stay back before replying to the SkyClan patrol, "Yes, this is ShadowClan." Biting back any snarky remarks she might have, the silver she-cat turned to the ShadowClan patrol before glancing straight into Thrushstar's olive green eyes with her own violet gaze. She had a sinister glint in her, but kept herself clear and calm as she spoke, mewing, "How bold you are with your pride. Typical ShadowClan, just as I remember you… The battle with the Deomilities before…" Shaking her head to dismiss the past memories, she abruptly continued more confidently, "As for who I am, I would be Silentstar - SkyClan's leader."

Willowstream had gone along with Lilyclaw's patrol under strict commands to help make herself more fit, but… She was just dwindling in the back, being a timid little derp.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Bearmask peeked up from her spot with wide eyes; surprised to hear those words. Silentstar...Leader of SkyClan? She had heard tales of them when she had been in the nursery; but to hear those words from a mouth of a cat...It was strange. She stayed in the back of the ShadowClan patrol group, unsure what to think of those words.

What Is This? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Ebonyroot watched the SkyClan patrol with careful eyes, wondering if she saw any familiar faces among them, but there was none - only a group of warriors that leered eerily their way. She glanced at her sister, noticing how slightly uncomfortable she was and nudging her softly on the shoulder. "The other morning, I met their medicine cats." She said quietly to her, glancing back at Silentstar, who looked at them as if they were crow-food. It was nothing new to her, though, it was the same look the rest of the forest gave them. "StarClan showed me the cats who ran in the sky... I think they're the real deal." It sounded weird, beyond strange for sure, but she was inclined to believe that it was true - whoever they were. What did throw her off was the mentioning of the Deomilities. They seemed more legend even more so than SkyClan itself.

Lilyclaw laughed lightly under her breath at her friend's little comments. They were a bit less than she expected. She'd heard many tales about the ShadowClan warriors, how they were the most cruel rugged in all the forest, feasting off crow-food and rats; or how the winds of the north came down and turned their hearts cold. The leader, Thrushstar, had a stoic stare that intimidated her; the rest didn't quite make the cut, though. "Give them credit for trying to be scary." Lilyclaw purred back quietly to Mistfeather, "Look at that one flexing his claws. So big and bad." She meowed teasingly, shooting a glance at the dark gray tom alongside Thrushstar.

What Is This? PDt1Qqd What Is This? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:09 pm

That actually took Thrushstar a bit by surprise. He had only ever heard stories of the Deomilite attack since he wasn't even thought of when they had attacked the forest. The memory had triggered the stories he had been told of all of the clans--Skyclan included--joining together to defend their rightful lands in a huge battle that took place at Fourtrees. Never in his life would the Shadowclan leader think that could have happened. Not with the hostility between all of the clans now. But as Silentstar mentioned it, he could only believe it to be true. He had also heard stories of the leader standing in front of him, but never would he have thought he'd be meeting her on this day. Of course, it came as more of a surprise when Ebonyleaf spoke up about meeting this Skyclan's medicine cats. He looked back at Ebonyleaf one time before turning back to the Skyclan leader keeping his head held high. If this was legitimate, he was most definitely looking at a legend; the leader who disappeared with no clue left of where she had gone only to reappear out of nowhere with a brand new clan. "Skyclan," he repeated, pondering over the thought once again. What did Falconstar think of this? "We are not here for a fight. I believe that is the last thing that either of us want. I have only come to renew my border with what was Windclan's territory, but over these few nights, I have noticed a new scent which seems to be your own mixed with the smell of rogue." He really didn't know what to think of a clan made of cats that never belonged to the clans. It was not something he had come across before, so he had to handle this as well as he could. "Although I am curious to know how Falconstar might have handled this news of Skyclan's return?" While this was the truth, he couldn't help but feel the need to know how Skyclan seemed to waltz into the territory and take it back over. Falconstar wouldn't have just let them have the land... would he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This?   What Is This? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: