Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hangin' around camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 51

Hangin' around camp Empty
PostSubject: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 17:25

Jaggedstripe sat outside the warrior's den and looked around, narrowing his eyes and studying the other cats. He didn't like to be around other cats, so he normally sat by himself stalking watching the other cats adjust to clan life.

Hangin' around camp Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2Hangin' around camp Funny-sherlock-holmesHangin' around camp Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 17:42

Crookedfang slipped into camp carrying a rather large plump rabbit, she narrowed her gaze seeing a lazy warrior doing nothing while all she was doing is work work work. she lashed her tail dropping her kill on the pile and trotted over there she decided to be nice to him and tell him to work poiletly then to be rude and harsh. "Hello, i'm crookedfang." she mewed dipping her head "Whats your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 18:26

"I'm Jaggedstripe,"his eyes narrowed suspiciously at the new cat. "Nice catch..." he commented. "Are you here to tell me something?" Jaggedstripe asked impatiently.

Hangin' around camp Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2Hangin' around camp Funny-sherlock-holmesHangin' around camp Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 18:37

Crookedfang's tail flicked "Why yes i am you should be doing here not sitting around watching cats." She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 18:50

"Are you calling me lazy?" Jaggedstripe growled, his hackles started to raise. "I was hunting not too long ago!" he spat, and lashed his tail angrily. "Oh, and it's not like I'm the only warrior that sits down." "Or am I?" Jaggedstripe dug his claws into the ground and calmed down a little. "You know what, if it makes you feel better, I'll hunt," Jaggedstripe stalked away his tail lashing from side to side.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 19:36

Crookedfang snorted "what a cat with issues." She said aloud watching him march out of camp narrowing her gaze she turned around padding towards the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySun 15 Jun 2014 - 4:26

Hollyshade was sitting in her bush, watching and listening to the whole short conversation between Jaggedstripe and Crookedfang. The black and white she-cat liked the toms attitude and thought to herself Well not all of the Clan is that bad after all

"Gosh, he has some attitude, doesn't he?" Jayflight tutted coming up behind the she-cat who was politely talking to him before he stomped off.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySun 15 Jun 2014 - 6:59

Brighteyes walked up from behind them and watched Jaggedstripe stalk away. "Don't mind him, he's as grumpy as an old badger," she mewed."What happened anyway? I mean he always did have a short temper, but...he is really angry," she asked tilting her head slightly.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySun 15 Jun 2014 - 11:29

"Guess he must have a tic or something." Jayflight shrugged. "Anyway, my name's Jayflight." The light grey and white warrior introduced herself. "And that's Hollyshade, my sister."

As soon as Jayflight looked her way, Hollyshade sunk back into her bush. "Come out, Hollyshade." Her sister called. The black and white warrior crept out slowly, then began a strut, holding her head high, as she neared the three warriors.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptySun 15 Jun 2014 - 15:21

"I'm Brighteyes, it's nice to meet you," she mewed. Brighteyes angled her ears towards the camp entrance "The grumpy old badger is my brother, Jaggedstripe," she let out a mrrow of laughter "He's like an elder sometimes, he's grumpy, and he likes to be alone with no one to 'annoy' him."

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014 - 10:43

Jayflight smiled. "Yeah, I can tell. Hollyshade is like that sometimes, aren't you?"

Hollyshade snorted and looked away. "I like to think sometimes." She replied, her tail twitching.

"Don't think too much." Jayflight warned her sister with a giggle and turned back to Brighteyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' around camp   Hangin' around camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Hangin' around camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: