Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 14:03

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar called. It was about time for another apprentice ceremony. As if the den wasn't crowded enough.

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 15:06

occ; sorry took an hour nap x3

ic; Frostkits ears perked at the sound of a ceremony todays the day!! frostkit thought to her self quickly giving her fur a nice good cleaning, tryin to act calm and look calm she refrained her self from dashin out of the den. Instead she walked out, going to the place cats gather she sat down her ears perked and her eyes full with excitement she couldnt help but wonder who reedstar was going to appoint her mentor as cats came out of their den.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 15 Jun 2014 - 2:39

"Frostkit," Reedstar mewed. Funny. He'd known somebody by that name, once. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw. Your mentor will be Ryefur. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you."

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 15 Jun 2014 - 8:06

"Ryefur's first apprentice... Time sure flies." Midnightsky smiled at Frostpaw. "We're gonna need a bigger den."

Icepaw sat beside her father. "I bet you took most of the space in the apprentice den when you were younger, you fat fur ball."

"Ice cold as always, Ice paw..."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014 - 11:33

Ryefur blinked from where he sat, looking up at Reedstar. His first apprentice? He changed his gaze to be at Frostpaw, a bit surprised but as he stood up, he dipped his head. 'I will not let you down, Reedstar," he said as he padded over to his new apprentice and gently dipped his head to touch noses with her.

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: