Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits kits kits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Kits kits kits Empty
PostSubject: Kits kits kits   Kits kits kits EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 21:21

It was dawn Crystalkit opened one amber eye she yawned loudly lifting her head Crystalkit shifted bunching her muscles up and leaped out of her nest it was a new day she ran out of of the nursery and looked around it was a beautiful bright day out Crystalkit squealed such a nice day for an adventure now she just needed to look for someone to play with

Occ: I saw 7 planes flying in today at the same time should i be scared o.o?
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 51

Kits kits kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits kits kits   Kits kits kits EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 11:23

Blackkit grumbled, annoyed,"Can you be any louder?". He padded over to her and sat down. "I'm Blackkit," he mewed, less annoyed.

Occ:Just two days ago a police helicopter was circling my neighborhood for like two hours

Kits kits kits Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2Kits kits kits Funny-sherlock-holmesKits kits kits Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Kits kits kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits kits kits   Kits kits kits EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 23:28

"Sorry Blackkit" Crystalkit mewed trying to be quieter, "I'm Crystalkit and i need someone to play with so.. wanna play mossball or tag?" She asked slightly tilting her head.

Occ: Woah what the heck is going on.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Kits kits kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits kits kits   Kits kits kits EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 17:26

Ashkit immediately jumped out from inside her bed of moss.
"Games? I love games!"

Occ: Hi I'm new.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kits kits kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits kits kits   Kits kits kits Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits kits kits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: