Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just sittin' around being a kit (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 51

Just sittin' around being a kit (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just sittin' around being a kit (open)   Just sittin' around being a kit (open) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Blackkit sat outside of the nursery, alone and bored. He sighed, "It's no fun being a kit."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin' around being a kit (open)   Just sittin' around being a kit (open) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Heatherkit padded out of the nursery upon hearing Blackkit's words. "I know, right?" she purred, twitching her whiskers. "Want to play mossball?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin' around being a kit (open)   Just sittin' around being a kit (open) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Blackkit's ears twitched, he didn't play with the other kits much, he preferred to be alone most of the time. "Sure, I guess," he mewed hesitantly.

Just sittin' around being a kit (open) Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2Just sittin' around being a kit (open) Funny-sherlock-holmesJust sittin' around being a kit (open) Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin' around being a kit (open)   Just sittin' around being a kit (open) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:10 pm

"Great!" Heatherkit mewed happily. "Watch me steal some moss from the elders! :P" Darting over to the elders den, she looked around to make sure no elder was around. Nope, all sleeping. Heatherkit noticed that there was a bit of bedding that an elder wasn't laying on.She stretched a golden paw out and snagged just enough moss to ball up. Heatherkit ran back to Blackkit as fast as she could.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin' around being a kit (open)   Just sittin' around being a kit (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just sittin' around being a kit (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: