Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 13:10

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar yowled. A kit of his kit would become a full-fledged warrior today. Times move too fast. I don't want to be old yet.

Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 17:11

Ryepaw strolled out of the apprentice den, his pelt neat, tidy, and silky smooth. He flashed a grin as he sat down, his tail wrapped around his paws. It was time; he had finished his training and he had waited a long while for this day. His eyes sparkled as he wondered what his warrior name would be, but it decided he would savory the moment that he got it by taking no guesses. Instead, his gaze flickered toward the apprentice den as he waited for Sandpaw to come out. He knew that she was going to become an warrior with him, and it made his heart rise in his chest. Tonight, they would guard the camp in silence, but at least they will be together as they kept watch. That was all he could wish for.

Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 22:46

Shortly after, Sandpaw followed him out of the den. She kept her eyes on the ground as she sat down beside Ryepaw, occasionally looking up at him. She felt she knew what was going to happen today, but she didn't want to get her hopes up. She had grown to trust everyone in the clan in this short time, mainly because of Amberheart. She hadn't thought that she would ever forget about what happened before she joined them, but Amberheart helped her. A small smile formed on her face as she looked at Amberheart. Then, she turned to Reedstar, hoping to avoid Ryepaw's gaze. He still kind of freaked her out, but she was trying to fix that.

It's still a post, no matter how bad it is :)

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 18:01

OOC: Crap! I forgot about this. Sorry about the wait. Badge, do you have a particular warrior name in mind, or do you want me to choose?

IC: Seeing the apprentices gather, Reedstar sighed and began the ceremony solemnly. "Ryepaw, Sandpaw, come forward," he mewed. "I, Reedstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Ryepaw, Sandpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 20:10

OOC: You may pick it my beloved Sleepy.

IC: Ryepaw stood up as his warrior name was called and took a step forward toward the leader, only pausing to glance at Sandpaw. He gave her a small, nervous smirk before he looked back at Reedstar with a flicking tail tip. "I do," he said clearly and loudly, altought his voice shook slightly.

Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 4:38

Midnightsky felt proud for his first born son and the young she-cat he recused a while back. I feel old... Huh...?

Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 7 Jun 2014 - 9:42

OOC: sorry for making you guys wait

As Ryepaw gave her that look, she felt like she wanted to just go crawl back up in the den and leave him there. She shook her head, she had to do this even if she did have to stand next to him. She took a step forward, and as loud as she could, she replied "I do." It wasn't very loud, but she was sure Reedstar heard her.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 8 Jun 2014 - 18:07

He nodded gravely. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Ryepaw, from this moment you will be known as Ryefur. Sandpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Sandcloud. StarClan honors your kindness and your astuteness, and we welcome you as full warriors of RiverClan."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandpaw and Ryepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1