Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan's Deputy

Go down 
+5
Honey
Christmassky
Sunny
Darky
Sleepy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 16:08

It had been weighing on his mind for moons. Littlelight.

He was dutiful, energetic, and loyal, but he doubted him. It wasn't Reedstar who'd appointed him into this position, it had been Mapleclaw. A betrayer, a usurper, and a liar, who had murdered him and told the world he slipped off the Gorge during a hunt. Shameful. And when he had returned and ripped her traitor throat open with every Clan eye on him, who did he come to find appointed as her successor? Littlelight. Small, dutiful, energetic, loyal Littlelight. From that day forward, how could he trust him? But there had never been a clear replacement... Everyone else was too young, or too weak. Until now. Had Froststar kept the same doubts?

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!"

RiverClan's Deputy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 16:31

This time when Sunfur heard the summons, he was slipping back into camp after a nice hunting trip. In his strong jaws he held two, very nice sized, silver fish. But he perked his ears in Reedstars way, turning his head to follow. It didn't take him long though, to go and throw his fish in the pile, bring his tongue quickly across his ruffled chest and go sit under the ancient branch. What could this be about? Could it be a ceremony? An announcement? A tragedy? Sunfur had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 17:52

Amberheart, who was returning from a hunting patrol, hurried through the entrance at the sound of her leader's voice. She dropped her plentiful New-Leaf harvest on the growing fresh-kill pile. She padded to the ancient willow and sat down in the dappled shade. She was sleek and well-groomed, her long pelt soft from the bountiful food of the season. Looking around her, she saw the entire clan looked very well-fed too. Ah, New-Leaf... she thought, and contentedly wrapped her tail around her paws.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:00

Midnightsky padded into the camp, a few small fishes dangling in his jaw, he threw it into the large growing pile of fresh-kill. He sat down next to Honeywhisker. "What happened?"

Honey

Number of posts : 1655

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:10

Honeywhisker crawled out of the warrior's den. She liked having freedom again, well, she preferred this over being stuck in the nursery for more than eight moons. She saw as two more warriors came back to camp. One, she knew, the other, she had only seen. She quickly thought back to the words that Reedstar spoke. "Another apprentice ceremony?" She whispered to herself. She couldn't remember any other kits in the nursery, but then again, she had only noticed her kits. She turned to Midnightsky as he sat down next to her, and replied "I don't know, Ryepaw and Sandpaw's warrior ceremony?"

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:14

"Probably. They have been growing quite well. Ryepaw misses you by the way." He smiled at her.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:15

Cinderfur walked about of the warrior's den to see what was going on. Was this another ceremony? What could Reedstar have to share if it wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 19:40

"Hello Cinderfur. Do you know what's going on?" He asked her.

Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 16:14

Stormclaw padded into the clearing, his muscles flexing in the bright sun. He was getting older, and maybe soon, he would have to retire to the elder den. But he would continue for as long as he could. Looking up to his leader, he waited for him to continue

OOC: Ill know ill never get Stormclaw to be RC deputy ;-; dang you Spottedfeather

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 7:52

Stormheart appeared.

Ooc: I'm in a rush so short posts.

RiverClan's Deputy Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRiverClan's Deputy Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRiverClan's Deputy Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRiverClan's Deputy I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
RiverClan's Deputy 1voydRiverClan's Deputy 2gy1qubRiverClan's Deputy One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRiverClan's Deputy StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 13:53

Reedstar breathed a deep sigh. Would he be making the right choice? He wasn't getting any younger... who he picked today might end up leading the Clan tomorrow. But if he died, the Clan would pass to Littlelight. Littlestar, Littlestar, Littlestar... Even the name sounded wrong. Froststar had been able to change her mind moments before death, so far from home, but Reedstar didn't have the same guarantee. And even if they did, would they accept his new choice, or would his Clan tear itself apart in civil war? I have to do it now.

"RiverClan," he started, digging his claws into the swaying willow branch. "You all know that I can't live forever, and the time has come for thinking of the future, to preserve RiverClan's legacy and integrity even after I join StarClan. Littlelight has served long and faithfully as my deputy, but he will not lead after me." Reedstar grit his teeth. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice." He'd heard somebody else say those words before, an eternity ago... "The new deputy of RiverClan is Sunfur."

RiverClan's Deputy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 16:30

As Reedstar's words flew from his mouth, Sunfur's amber eyes widened. He was the deputy? His voice caught in his throat as he tried to speak, but that wasn't going to happen. This was such an honor, unexpected, but a great honor. Finally he got a few words out, "Thank you Reedstar, I'll make you proud as the deputy. Just thank you." He lifted his eyes up to the leader, a proud look in his eyes. The tom even sat taller after Reedstar had spoken, his broad shoulder making him tall. He felt bad for Littlelight, why would Reedstar take him out? But he was happy being deputy now.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 20:39

Midnightsky was ecstatic. His old mentor was the deputy. He needed all his willpower not to jump and cheer. "Sunfur! Congratulations!"

Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 20:18

Swifttalon blinked. Why wasn't Littlelight able to stay deputy? He didn't doubt Reedstar's choice of Sunfur as the new deputy at all; Sunfur was an excellent warrior, but what happened between Reedstar and Littlelight? He sighed, and shook his head, clearing his mind of the confusion. "Whatever. It's Reedstar's choice ...." Padding over to Sunfur, he dipped his head. "Congratulations, Sunfur," he mewed. "You'll do great. I know it."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 8:51

Stormheart purred. "Congratulations Sunfur! I'm sure you'll do great." She meowed, and held her tail up happily.

RiverClan's Deputy Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRiverClan's Deputy Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRiverClan's Deputy Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRiverClan's Deputy I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
RiverClan's Deputy 1voydRiverClan's Deputy 2gy1qubRiverClan's Deputy One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRiverClan's Deputy StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RiverClan's Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy   RiverClan's Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan's Deputy
Page 1 of 1