Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+6
Ebby
Honey
Fish
Darky
Sunny
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:24 pm

Fishpaw's eyes stretched in wonderment as her new name was called out before the entire Clan. I.. I'm an apprentice..! In her excitement, she turned to the other apprentices and exclaimed, "Now we can all train together!" Silently, she added, and I can be the best! The silver apprentice turned to her mentor, Stormclaw, and dipped her head. "I'll train my very hardest!"

Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2014, 1:03 am

Ooc: who is ashcloud?

Ic: Ice kit mewed happily and touched noses with her mentor.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2014, 1:05 am

MidnightSky wrote:
Ooc: who is ashcloud?

Ic: Ice kit mewed happily and touched noses with her mentor.

OOC: Night.

Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2014, 9:10 pm

Streamkit's ears perked as she heard the name 'Swifttalon." She had seen the warrior around camp a lot, but they had never actually talked. Eyes gleaming, she padded up to her leader, trying to stay composed, however, her tail was untidy, as it was neglected in her quick grooming session. She licked her leader's shoulder as butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Now I'm one step closer to being a warrior! she thought happily. She purred as she turned and walked to her mentor. They touched noses, and she mewed, "You're a great warrior! Do you think I'll be as great as you one day?"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2014, 10:48 am

Stormheart perked her ears. Me? She thought, ad stepped forward happily. She looked at Otterpaw and touched noses with him, looking a little proud. "I promise I'll do my best to train you as great as I can!" She purred.

Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzOtterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrOtterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaOtterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 1voydOtterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 2gy1qubOtterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksOtterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:27 pm

~WOOOO ANOTHER APPRENTICE :D~

Swifttalon smiled at the young cat. "Dunno," he purred. "Depends on how hard you train. But I think you'll be an even better warrior then me once you become a warrior! Now how about you get some rest right now? We'll go on an exploration of our territory, and we can do some hunting and probably some battle training if you want."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Otterkit - Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2