Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+6
Ebby
Honey
Fish
Darky
Sunny
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 pm

OOC: I can't stress this enough. If you need a ceremony, please tell me as soon as possible! I don't know what's up lately, but it's feeling like nobody tells me of ceremonies until they're way overdue ― if they remind me at all. Ceremonies are what I'm here for, people. It's the main thing that I do, so don't worry about bugging me. So, I'll say this again. If you have a kit who needs a ceremony, please tell me now, and I'll slip you into this topic. Thank you!

IC: "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting!" Reedstar yowled from the low-hanging willow bough. The time had come again for more kits to be apprenticed, blahblahblah, somethingsomething grandkits, apprentice den would be getting crowded, blahblahblah.

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Streamkit bounced out of the nursery as excited as a kit could be. No, not a kit, a soon-to-be-apprentice! She had dreamed of this day since she had learned about clan rankings! I wonder who my mentor will be? Amberheart, Honeywhisker, and Midnightsky have apprentices already. And they're the only warriors I really know! I guess that means I can make new friends! She sat under the ancient willow, with it's gnarled bark scored with the claw marks of leader after leader, climbing upon it. Announcing new lives and deaths, victories and defeats. She stood with wonder for a few moments, before the urges of kit-hood descended upon her again, and she began wiggling in her spot, eagerly awaiting her leader's word. Realizing she hadn't groomed herself yet that day, however, she settled down and began licking her fluffed-up chest fur.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Once again, as the familiar voice of Reedstar hit Sunfurs awaiting ears, the golden tom trotted into the sunlit clearing. His fur gleamed a bright white as it's freshly washed-ness reflected the sun. With light trots he made his way below the willow branch, his long tail curling at the end in pride. As he sat down he nodded to Reedstar in greeting then curled his tail around his paws, took a breath and waited for everyone else to show.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Oh, StarClan, who's shouting now? thought Fishkit grouchily, uttering a light growl as she rolled over and stretched her back. Rising to her paws, the kit blinked as blinding sunlight hit her eyes. She noticed various cats making their way to the willow tree, and decided to peer out. Reedstar was sitting in the tree.

What is this about? Fishkit wondered, creeping around a group of warriors and glancing upwards.

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:02 am

Homeywhisker sat outside of the nursery, a large grin slowly spreading across her face. This day wasn't just about her kits becoming apprentices, it was also about her leaving the nursery. She was more excited about her kits, but she was still happy about being able to leave the nursery.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:08 am

Otterkit padded out of the nursery, his eyes shining in eagerness. He'd been waiting moons to start his training, and he was far past being ready for his training, wanting to be the best possible warrior for RiverClan that he could be. He shot his family happy looks before stepping near the front of the crowd where he could easily gaze up at Reedstar.

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony PDt1Qqd Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:09 am

Icekit was still asleep next to Honeywhisker, dreaming about rocks. (I got nothing)

Midnightsky bounded up next to Honeywhisker. "So... Finally gonna leave the nursery, huh? Sorry about that." He mewed apologetically, as he licked her side.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:25 am

She laughed a bit at this. They were pretty fun to have around, why was he apologizing? "It's fine, really." She turned to Icekit, and nudged her. "Wake up," she whispered, "today's a big day."

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:59 am

Icekit mewed in her sleep. "No mister boulder. I don't want anymore mice."

Midnight sky licked Icekit's fur. "Wake up, time for a very special day for you."

Icekit rolled away in her sleep, trying to face away from the intruding sounds.(this is me every morning)

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:28 am

She pushed down on Icekit's side, trying not to put a lot of pressure on her, but just enough to waked her up. She lowered herself down to Icekit's ear, and whispered "Wake up" again.

OOC: hey little mama lemme whisper in yo ear

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:35 am

Icekit slowly opened her eyes. "The sun burns..." She muttered and stood up. "Uhhhh? What's happening?"

Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Ooc: make all the apprentices warriors and then you just might have enough for all of the kittens :D

Swirledkit looked herself over quickly to make sure she was fairly presentable before nervously padding towards Honeywhisker and Midnightsky, who were coaxing a very sleepy Icekit out of her nest. "Today's our apprentice ceremony! Don't you remember?" She looked at Honeywhisker. "Do I look okay? I don't want to go out there with matted fur and all..."

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Icekit groaned. "Can't they do it after my afternoon nap?"

Midnightsky licked Icekit's fur. "Come on. You can sleep later. You're always so sleepy(badumm tisss)." He smiled at Swirledkit. "You look great, though a tuff of the fur on your head is sticking up."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Once they were all gathered, Reedstar drew in breath and began. "Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, Fishkit," he called, looking at them all in turn. How are we going to find the mentors? "You have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you've received your warrior names, you will be known as Streampaw, Swirledpaw, Icepaw, Otterpaw, and Fishpaw. Fishpaw, your mentor will be Stormclaw, and Otterpaw, your mentor shall be Stormheart. Icepaw, you will be mentored by Ashcloud. Swirledpaw, Sunfur will mentor you, and Streampaw, you will be mentored by Swifttalon." He bowed his head. "I hope they will pass down all they know onto you."

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Swirledkit swiftly pawed the unruly tuft of fur back into place before walking out, trying to seem calm and mature. Upon hearing her mentor's name, she dashed up to touch noses with them.

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Streamkit, Swirledkit, Icekit, Otterkit, and Fishkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next