Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES

Go down 
+2
Little
Sleepy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Empty
PostSubject: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 1st 2014, 1:39 am

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES LGwfQtI
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES BBQ9H

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 1st 2014, 7:11 am

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Ivcp4n
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES 2uo195k

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 1st 2014, 4:56 pm

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES BBQ9HCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES BBQ9HCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES BBQ9HCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES BBQ9HCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES BBQ9HCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES BBQ9H

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES 1voydCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES 2gy1qubCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 1st 2014, 5:38 pm

I'm still trying to figure out what the college article and the dolphins have to do with the Reddit topic... please tell me so I don't consider both of those spam cx
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 1st 2014, 6:57 pm

Shadow wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out what the college article and the dolphins have to do with the Reddit topic... please tell me so I don't consider both of those spam cx

I have no idea. I'm just loving those dolphins.
They also spazz out with the apparent "celebration", if that counts.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES 1voydCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES 2gy1qubCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCELEBRATE GOOD TIMES StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormi the Gummy on June 1st 2014, 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *adds like three words*)
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 1st 2014, 6:57 pm

Shad, you can apply the dolphin face to both as a response. BOOM!

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 12:46 am

Spazz dolphins for the elimination of team-stealing bastards from the middle of nowhere.

I will never stop rooting against the lying sleazeball, or his generic stolen team that he didn't even build, or his city, or his stupid buzzcut, and I hope they never go to a championship for the rest of their miserable franchise's existence.

And so I'm happy that the Spurs knocked them out of contention. Go rot in a ditch, Clay Bennett.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 1:21 am

So, the Spurs won. Let's take down the Heat, Spurs! Though I know the Heat will win for the third straight time.

And yes, I can legitimately root for the Spurs. I went to college in San Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES   CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES Empty

Back to top Go down

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES
Page 1 of 1