Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Turtle in a nutshell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

Turtle in a nutshell Empty
PostSubject: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 21:51

Turtlekit scampered across the clearing, he jumped and tackled a pine tree branch with out accuracy.He bit one of the twigs off the branch, pretending if it was a real warrior.He dropped the twig and yawned,"I'm bored."

Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse
Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 16:06

Talonpaw was just walking along, minding his own business, when he almost tripped over a random kit. "Hey, watch it", he growled, hoping his size would intimidate the kit, along with the fact that he was much older.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 17:24

Turtlekit glanced at the apprentice."I'm sorry for what I say is disrespectful, but I needed to get some fresh air"He mewed."I was just playing around with this stick and you mistook me for the ground.I was stuck in the nursery for a pretty long and boring time.I know I shouldn't have gone out in the clearing but as I said earlier, I needed some fresh air."He added with a bit of nervousness."If you're trying to scare me, its not working one tiny bit."He scoffed."Um..... sorry for the disrespect due to the fact I talked back and your a apprentice and much older."He spoke.He looked at Talonpaw strait in the eye

OCC:I simply wonder if you could beat me with these game of words.Meanwhile, Turtlekit gets an award for standing up to Talonpaw!*Crowd applauses*

Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 11:18

Ooc: Great job, Turtlekit! *hands shiny gold reward*

Talonpaw gazed at the small kit, who seemed too brave for his own good, and flattened his ears. The two seemed to be locked in and endless battle of challenging gazes and words of profound thought and feeling. The two young but smart, skeptical, and extremely witty felines returned each others' piercing stares, both so sharp and cold that they seemed to reach into the furthest reaches of the others' soul, uncovering secrets long forgotten and bringing up buried emotions. Talonpaw, always arrogant, but quite forgiving as well, decided to to forgive whom, known as Turtlekit. Thou listen closely, for he, Talonpaw, replied to the youthful, courageous, and therefore lovable kit with: "No. No need to apologize; it was altogether my fault, not thou's, for it was I who was not paying attention, and I thoroughly apologize for my senseless accusation." Talonpaw then patiently, dutifully, waited for a reply, jubilant now that the great, unstoppable, long-lasting kingdom Felidae was at a quiet serenity once more.

*Tranfers out of old English*
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 12:46

OCC:*Crys*I haven't read words like that sense the day I started reading Harry Potter( Or Shakespeare)I'm pretty sure Turtlekit might be the reincarnation of Hollowpaw because She got got killed by a owl.

IC:Turtlekit sat there staring right in the soul of Talonpaw, was speechless and dumbfounded by such words spoken by the apprentice.His light green eyes flickered with interest that would nearly match match any other."I haven't heard such words in that in my short life, but I feel like I've been through this moment many times in my sleep." He gasped with amazment.As a thought spoken out loud, of course."He added with astonishment.The kit could feel the warm breeze of Newleaf brushing his side and whispered into his ears.I wish you goodluck, Turtlekit.And the breeze flew away near the endless pine tree forest were it disappeared.

Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 13:01

Ooc: I lurve the "Harry Potter" series.

Talonpaw eyed the small kit. "You...you saw this moment in your sleep?" He queried, backing away a tiny bit. No, that wasn't creepy at ALL.

Ooc: Short post is short
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 19:40

OCC:Go read the book, "The Familiares" its like a exact remake of the Harry Potter mixed up with Spiderman, My Little Pony, Adventure time and Warrior cats.

IC:Turtlekit shook his head,"It was more like a feeling than a seeing this in my sleep.....just kidding!But in my sleep I had a weird dream, I got caught by a owl and I fell to the ground."He explained.

Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 5:18

Ooc: Haha, no need to tell me: I've read the first book :3

"Oh, okay", Talonpaw replied, relieved. No, the kit wasn't psychic or psycho, I mean, everyone had dreams about being caught by owls, right? Anywho, Talonpaw, quick to change the subject, magically summoned a mossball out of thin air (haha, no. It just happened to be next to him at that peculiar time). "Wanna play?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 16:41

OCC:I'm impressed....I challenge you to a reading battle!*Gets out pokeball*Come on out,The Familiares:Secrets of the crowns.Is Pakashara more like Discord ,Ice King , or Tigerstar?

IC:Turtlekit pondered about the offer."Very well, lets play this game of "mossball".After this I thought of playing a game were you pretend to be a leader of a another clan and fight Shadowclan's leader."He replied.

Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 17:43

Ooc: Hmmm, probably Tigerstar, I mean, both pretend to be someone they're not (with Tigerstar pretending to be a good, nice dude when he becomes leader of ShadowClan, and also when tricking Lionpaw/blaze to train with him. Pakashara pretends to be the queen of wherever the Familiars live -- it's been a while since I read the book-- soo, that's pretty much why she's like Tigerstar).

Talonpaw quickly tossed the ball to the side. "Naw, mossball's boring, let's play that Clan vs Clan thing of yours", he stated. Then, gesturing toward himself with a paw, he announced ,"I'll be leader oofff...... WindClan!" Crouching down, he readied himself for a tussle.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 15:00

OCC:I thin she might be the mix of discord/Tigerstar.She threatens the familiars by appearing in a window made out of glass and she brakes it.She can be Tigerstar because she leads- makes the dead army/ darkforest to battle the familiars in book 3.She is the butt of the whole series and I just wonder why they make her character so perfect/powerful!Its like Transformers 3 all over again!(Or maybe Pakashara is more like Mapleshade twin with gray fur , powers, and life to destroy Alydwyn (Crookedstar).

IC:Turtlekit yowled."I'll be the leader of Shadowclan!You'll never beat me!"He pounced on Talonpaw.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle in a nutshell   Turtle in a nutshell Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle in a nutshell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: