Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?

Go down 
+5
Jay
Sleepy
Ebby
Stormi the Gummy
Splashpool
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4404

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:04 pm

That's life. If you can't take others opinions either, then just stop dishing things out.

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 JGgdMsS Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 JGg3TFt Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 J0ieN9e Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 JcnAVnI Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Grub_f10Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:06 pm

What exactly did I say about others' opinions? You just randomly decided to post some random huge rant about my reasoning for not recommending her...

Hang on I'll just continue this is pm.

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 1voydMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 2gy1qubMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse
Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:09 pm

I was inexperienced, and had two cats who were brother and sister, but I was still chosen, wasn't I? I also like that you're doing this to improve your writing, Splash.
I reccomend. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Stormi wrote:
As much as I've seen you roleplay, you tend to get a little carried away with your characters at times.

Can I get any examples of this?

Stormi wrote:
Plus, you're not very experienced in opposition to the others who are running. I know, new members becoming medicine cats seem appealing to lots of people, but I really prefer experienced people who I know will be active to hold important positions rather than newbies. For example, you have two cats who are sisters and neither of them have become warriors yet, so you don't have too much experience.

"Experienced people who I know will be active..."

Like who, Sunny? Lil? Honey? All three of those candidates have disappeared from the site for long periods of time and have only come back recently. How are they more surefire over this new person?

The importance of the MC position has been greatly exaggerated on this site, I think. In roleplay, yes, the position is arguably the most vital piece of the Clan, because without it everyone would get sick and injured and then die horribly, but on the site, it's really just a fancy title. As long as Splash is active with it (and we're taking as much a chance with her as we are with Lil/Sunny/Honey), then I don't see the problem.

Stormi wrote:
You tend to get a little too excited about things, which makes me nervous about a your maturity-level. Apparently, in one of your topics, you talked about some kind of sitewide plot you made with your friends that you wanted to start. I'm not sure if you got permission for that or if you planned for it to play out and hoped people would react how you thought, which again, makes me a little nervous about how you seem to get a little too excited, which can lead to a lot of mistakes with things in roleplay. I actually might be being hypocritical here, but I guess that's why I didn't sign up to be a medicine cat x3

Excitement is a good thing. I'd rather have an excited medicine cat who is eager to do the job than an apathetic veteran member disillusioned with roleplaying.

And this site is completely run by children. Just because she's not as disillusioned and apathetic as the rest of us doesn't mean that she is too "immature" to handle some stupid fictional position on an online kitty roleplay. Plus, looking at Splash's replies, she seems composed and mature enough to me.

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Well sorry for giving my opinions. I figured that's what was asked for and I didn't really know how to explain it anyways. I actually did open up a few examples just now, but you probably won't believe me now that I've changed my mind to show them since it's just gonna turn into something huge anyways.

I love the fact that when I'm trying to be nice about this and do what I'm asked here, people start jumping at me about it. It's not even a big deal. I don't recommend, and it's just me and Grey who don't apparently. It's no big deal. You can continue to bypass how rude Fly randomly decided to be to me and how she suddenly brought up the whole thing with Ebony even though I thought that was done with. Instead you can jump in on my opinions too. Cool. Okay. Why am I even still in this topic?

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 1voydMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 2gy1qubMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Hey guys (aka Sleepy and Firefly) let's not kill Stormi. She was simply stating why she didn't think I should be a medicine cat for Riverclan, and I'd prefer not to cause a huge controversy over this, though I suppose I already have.

Stormi, good job standing up for yourself, though don't be too defensive. That simply causes more fighting. I understand you were just stating your opinion, and I respect that. You didn't seem mean at all, and I'd rather have negative feedback than none at all. Please don't leave the topic over this, though I'm supposing you've said what you've wanted to. Also, I for one would absolutely love to have those examples of yours, as I'd like to see where I can improve. :)

Firefly, let's not crush Stormi with harsh comments, okay? I don't want to be charged with causing a murder case... Not saying I don't appreciate you standing up for me, and I am NOT taking sides here. Also, thanks for the recommendation. Listen, I just want you guys to stay friends. (to the degree you are) :)

Sleepy, I'd love to say that I'll stay as active as I am now, but my parents seem to think I'm a tad addicted to the computer, so I may be a bit less active for a bit. (maybe like a month, checking once every day instead of about three times lol) Thanks for calling me mature, as I appreciate that. I will admit, I can be crazy hyper sometimes, but most of the time I'm fairly calm and composed... to a degree :)

To All: Listen, I don't want to cause a massive fight over this. Let's not argue about Stormi's opinions anymore, all right? She has her reasons, and she has examples. Not saying that I'm taking sides, as I'm not, but I don't want you guys arguing over this. It's a medicine cat application, and that's pretty much it. Thanks for the feedback, and I hope to see you soon as a meddie cat in training. :)

-Splashpool

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Oh well...Thanks again. Also, if you wanted to see one of topics with a few things I was concerned about, maybe this one will help. By getting "too excited", I really didn't mean in the actual roleplay...Excited characters are completely fine and it's normal. It can be entertaining too x3 However, I think you might've over-done the ooc's just a little? I mean, there was one in every post in this topic, sometimes with just ooc's. Often, if you have something to say that's not in roleplay, you can just pm them so that it doesn't spam the pages :3 It was kinda like reading a roleplay and a bunch of tumblr posts at the same time, which is actually kinda funny xD Also, you switched from kit to apprentice suddenly in the topic, which can be fine I think if you do a sort of time-skip or transition of some sort. Just made me think for a moment that you might have skipped over the rules like many newbs do. Obviously I've been proven wrong, but just a reminder.

That's the only example I'll give for now. Gotta head home.

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Splash... You are an awesome person. I recommend.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2