Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 17:28

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" The ceremonial call rang through the haze and woke the Clan. Camp had been made lazy by the heat and humidity, and cats lounged all around basking in the sun or playing in the stream by the entrance. Reedstar dug his claws into the branch, a grave and solemn expression masking all emotions. Cloverkit.

Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 19:47

Midnight sky padded out of the clearing, looking at Reedstar.

Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 13:48

The ginger kit awoke with a start. She had very little sleep that past night, thoughts of the unknown had pretty much relieved her of any chance of falling asleep. But the kit didn't mind, today was sure to be so exciting, she knew she didn't need much sleep to keep her going. Six moons of being alive. That was pretty exciting and now was the most exciting day of her entire existence (so far at least). Sure you could catch prey and patrol, but Cloverkit was much more excited about swimming away from the darned camp for the first time.
With a soft purr at the sound of her leader's call, Cloverkit bounded out of her slight heat coma up to the front of the rock. This was so exciting!

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 14:55

Firebrook padded into the clearing after dropping a fish on the pile of prey.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 16:35

Reedstar studied the kit for a few moments in silence before starting. "Cloverkit," he mewed. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloverpaw. Midnightsky will be your mentor." His gaze switched to his only living kit, and then back to the newly-made apprentice. "He has received excellent training from Sunfur and has shown himself to be a skilled hunter and a competent warrior. I hope he will pass down all he knows onto you."

Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 16:41

He held his high and waited for Cloverpaw to touch noses with him. He could hardly believe it, his own apprentice. He (probably) won't mess this up.

Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 8:55

Amberheart was totally there the whole time. She cheered the apprentice's name with the other cats, then padded over to where Midnightsky was standing. "Good luck, Cloverpaw." she mewed, then addressing Midnightsky, "If you want we can train our apprentices together, Silverpaw is getting pretty good, and she can help teach Cloverpaw." and hopefully Sandpaw... she added in her mind.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 16:20

"That sounds great! Maybe I can get Ryepaw to join too."

Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 17 May 2014 - 20:01

The cat looked around, slightly prideful but careful not to look too sure of herself for fear that StarClan might get the wrong idea. The clan was always first and a prideful cat went against everything she knew about the mysterious group of cats. Cloverpaw walked over to join the leader under the rock and then with slight nerves, the newly appointed apprentice found her new mentor and looked up at the cat. This was just the neatest thing. She followed the routine she had seen before by newly appointed apprentices before her, and touched noses with the tom cat. She couldn't wait to start her new adventures as an apprentice.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloverkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: