Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 11:28

The twoleg looked around at his surroundings once more as he stepped onto the bridge that overlooked the river. The trash bag he was carrying mewled and squirmed as he hauled it up and held it over the edge. "What a waste..." he mumbled to himself as he released his grip on the bundle. It feel unceremoniously into the fast moving water below.

The kits inside of it squealed in terror as the bag was thrust against rocks and jostled under the water. A yellow and brown she-kit desperately clawed at the material, making the smallest hole, but she squeezed through it and into the raging rapids around her. At the bottom of the bag a tom wrestled for life.

Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 13:53

Wolfpaw padded towards the river that separated Shadowclan from some random unclaimed territory(I guess). He sat down, looking at his reflection in the water. Should he be doing something right now? Thank goodness he wasn't.
He jerked his head up as he heard a splash as a bag rolled through the water, towards him. Eyes widening as he heard squeals of kittens coming from it, he quickly jerked it out of the water with his paws as it came just barely close enough for him to reach it. Dragging it onto shore, he realized that there was a tear in the bag. Some of the kits must have fallen out into the river! The only one alive in the bag was a small brown tom who seemed to still be struggling and mewling. Wolfpaw carefully picked up the kitten by its scruff, and backed away from the river. He laid it down on the soft grass and began to gently lick it's back to warm it up. He didn't really know what to do with it, but he didn't want to leave it there with its dead siblings.

Ooc: I hope you don't mind that maybe the bag got a hole ripped in it so that could be how Sandkit gets swept further down the river to Thunderclan o3o;

Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) 1voydAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) 2gy1qubAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 15:45

The small tom still struggled in the other cat's grip, not knowing that he was finally safe. When he felt the cat's rough tongue rubbing against his pelt he relaxed. It reminded him of the way his mother would do that him and his brothers and sisters. He was the eldest, born first and most active. He was the first kit in the litter to open his eyes, therefore having more knowledge of his siblings. Where could they be now? he wondered, starting to raise his head and letting out a soft call to them.

The little she-kit struggled against the water, thrashing about trying desperately to stay afloat. "Mommy! Mommy help!" she cried at the top of her lungs. She continued to claw at the rushing water with her long yellow legs.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 16:35

Addertail padded towards the river, hearing mewling nearby and finally seeing a small ginger patch of fur bob through the rushing waters. He had been checking the border with Sunningrocks and had gone around in hope to catch the bundle of fur before it could get swept away and drown. He leaped onto a stone half on shore, half in the water, and reached out a paw. He felt fur catch on his claws and quickly pulled the kitten back towards him, trying not to slip on the rock. The tom quickly grabbed the kitten's scruff in his jaws and brought it to the soft, dry grass where he laid the she-kit down and checked to make sure she was alright. She looked young, and didn't smell of Riverclan. The water had washed most of her scent off, but she had a faint scent of twoleg on her. Those idiotic twolegs...How could they let such a young kitten fall into the river?! He thought angrily, but calmed down and gently licked the kitten to see if she was okay now.

Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) 1voydAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) 2gy1qubAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAbandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 17:36

The she-kit squirmed under the tom cat's tongue, not used to the feel. She coughed up water and took a few deep breathes before looking up at the other cat. "W-Who are you?" the question came out louder than she had intended it to because her voice was still accustomed to crying out for her mother. "Mommy." she said to herself, now remembering what she was without. "Mommy!" she called out, louder this time.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 13:31

Addertail flattened his ears in surprise and took a step back. He sighed as she began calling out for her mother again. "You were close to drowning in the river. I think I may have just got you out in time." He explained. "Sorry if I've startled you. I'm glad you seem to be okay. Who's your mother?" The tom asked, calmly sitting down and glancing back and forth, wondering if her mother was a kittypet since this kit smelled a little like twoleg.

Wolfpaw paused and took a step back, still not knowing what to do. He had only become an apprentice not long ago, and wasn't experienced with this sort of event. Shaking his head, he simply picked up the kitten again and decided he'd bring it back to camp for proper care. He wasn't sure if he should even be bothering it, since it came in a twoleg-thing and had no relevance to Shadowclan that he knew of. He began walking back to camp, though slowly in case the kit started struggling and he accidentally dropped it while running. Then he might have a problem.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 14:58

The she-kit stopped her meowing and whimpered a little before responding to the other, older cat. "I-I don't know. She looks kind of like me, she's my color." She shook her head from side to side, letting out the water that had gotten into her ears.

The small, dark furred tom kit sniffed the air as the other cat began to carry him away from the river. He couldn't distinguish any of the scents of his siblings and feared the worst. "Have you seen any others like me?" he asked the other cat.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 15:37

"You...Don't know?" Addertail echoed, eyes widening. How could she not know who her mother is? For a minute he recalled the twoleg scent. Though, a small sloshing sound in the water made his gaze dart back towards the river, just to see a bit of something black float down. He rushed toward it, not in time to grab it but fast enough to realize it was part of a twoleg-thing...Like one of those twoleg-things that carried waste and crowfood. He growled lowly. Had...Had that kit been put in that? Had some twoleg thrown her in the river in a crowfood-carrier? That's evil, he thought angrily, but reminded himself not to get frustrated by some twoleg's foolish actions. There was a kit nearby who was probably a little scared of him, though rightly so. He was, in fact, this huge forest cat who had pulled her out of the water suddenly and was talking in a deep voice. He twitched a whisker, realizing that if this was a kittypet, he probably seemed a little...Oh I don't know...Terrifying.

The warrior turned and glanced at the kitten with a sympathetic look. If the twolegs had thrown her in the river with intention to kill her, it was no wonder that they hadn't let her actually get to know her mother. At the kit's age, she probably wouldn't even remember what her mother looked like when she was older. Addertail padded back over, though slowly as to not frighten her, and lied down to lower his head to her height. "I'm afraid I haven't." He murmured, shaking his head. "Do you have a name, little one?"

~

Wolfpaw froze in his path at the question, recalling the smooth object carrying all the dead kittens in it. He gently put the [seemingly] only survivor down and silently exhaled in a way resembling a sigh. It was obvious he didn't talk much. He didn't want to tell the kit that the other kittens who had been in the twoleg-thing with him were dead, all drowned or beat-up from being banged against rocks. However, he was not to lie. Not to anyone, not even a kit. For a split-second, Wolfpaw remembered how harsh his father was currently raising him to make him stronger, and actually figured it was better for the kit to get used to the harsh truths of the world now rather than later. In fact, he nodded without thinking and flicked his tail at the bag a few tail-lengths away, still by the river. He blinked, his expression empty as he seemed to be lost in thought.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 16:13

"The hairless twoleg kit called me Sandy." she replied. The thought of her mother and her siblings flashed through her mind, although only shortly. She didn't know all of them too well, she realized, and, with no sign of them, it didn't seem like she would any time soon.

The tom lowered his head as he took the very vaguely put news. Figures... the thought accompanied his confirmed suspicions. He rose on shaky and damp legs prepared to leave this place and the memories it now held. "Do we have someplace to go?" he asked the other cat.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 18:15

Wolfpaw watched the kit, unblinking, more thinking.
"Yes."
His voice was a little strange, almost mono-tone and without feeling. Probably because he wasn't used to talking. Actually, this was the second time he ever spoke in his life.
He got to his paws and padded past the kitten, beckoning with his tail for him to follow.

Addertail smiled slightly, happy she seemed comfortable enough to tell him her name. "Nice to meet you. I'm Addertail, one of the clan cats that live around here. Though, for you that may sound a little strange..." He trailed off, realizing what he said was true. She probably didn't know about the clans. Yet, based on her situation, she didn't seem to have anywhere to go. "If you like, you can come back to my clan with me, where you can eat. You look a little hungry." He offered, tipping his head and shrugging slightly.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 18:35

The tom bounded after the older tom to keep up. "So, do you have a name?" the question was innocent enough, "The hairless twoleg kit where I used to live called me Dirty." The kit had planned on staying with this cat, who he had found conveyed himself in as few words as possible.

"If you cats have food wherever you are, count me in!" she mewed happily as her stomach growled loudly in agreement. She stretched her long legs before bouncing up, ready to go.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 14:45

Wolfpaw blinked, looking into the distance at perhaps nothing. It didn't sound smart to tell strangers his name, in case it could be used against him somehow...Then again, it was just a kit. But then again, he was told not to underestimate anyone. Uhg, he was over-thinking things again. He had gotten into the small habit of doing that every now and then.
"Wolfpaw." He meowed in the same, low voice, as if he wasn't even the one behind his mouth talking.

Addertail huffed in amusement. He hadn't expected her to agree so easily, especially since she seemed a little timid just before. But he didn't mind; he was happy to get the kid a meal. He could tell that she hadn't had a decent one in a while, and Dewstar probably wouldn't mind...Hopefully. Well, it wasn't like she was heartless, and plus it was New-leaf...Yeah she probably wouldn't mind. Probably. Yeah.
The large cat got up and nodded to her. "Alright then. I'll lead the way." He purred, turning and beginning to pad back towards the bushes. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure she was following.

Ooc: Quick Germany..!
I've made us some pasta :D
PASTAAAAA

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 16:08

The tom kit nodded at the short, monotone response he had gotten, but it was still an answer and he'd take it. "So where are we going exactly?" he asked another question (he seemed to have a lot of those), "Will there be other cats like you?"

The she-kit held her tail high as she followed Addertail silently. Going with this cat seemed like the only option she had now, since she was seemingly all alone; without her mother and siblings she would never survive. She also figured that if she stayed positive and cheerful, other cats would be just as kind to her as Addertail and it would save her from getting too many questions thrown her way.

OOC: I guess you could make a topic for Sand coming to Thunderclan, and I'll leave it up to you when you want to do one for Dirt.

Nein Italy! Ve only eat Potatoes here!

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 14:19

Wolfpaw nodded silently and sped up slightly so that they could get there faster. He didn't mind the questions, though he didn't want to speak either. "It's a clan called Shadowclan, if you've heard of it." He muttered, still not wanting to talk much. He led the way into the marsh, making sure the kit was following.

Ooc: Sure :3 Topic end? I can make the other two right now.

D: But a-Germannnyyyy *hair-droop*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)   Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandoned (ShadowClan and ThunderClan cat needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: