Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Health Course Shenanigans

Go down 
+3
Ebby
King Falcon I
Sleepy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Health Course Shenanigans Empty
PostSubject: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:20 pm

So, you all know I'm homeschooled, right?

Well, "homeschooled" technically isn't the right word. I do school from home because I'm a lucky bastard like that, but I'm technically in a public school with a bunch of other "homeschooled" people, doing a public school curriculum. An actual, public school curriculum, the same education that other people in normal schools get. Public school curriculum. Made by the government.

I did physical education for one semester, which is hilariously ironic, because all they did was force me to do essays on why exercise is good since they couldn't actually force me to do anything. After that semester ended, it got replaced by a health class. You know. Just health. Standard stuff, right? What could go wrong with that? Learn about the body and how to take care of yourself and blah blah blah blah. I didn't really think about sex ed. People talk about how awkward it is, but even when I went to a normal public school, they never talked about it, so I just assumed that they'd skirt around it this year as well. Well, it turns out there's a unit on human sexuality. Fair enough... I suppose they have to go all Mean Girls on me some time.

I've got an F in this class because I don't take it seriously whatsoever, but this is just a whole new low. Suddenly something pops up as I'm working down my course checklist. "Dating and Sex Quiz." I just expected some piss easy questions about human anatomy and safe sex practices and whatnot. This is right after I had to do a really awkward written assignment about abstinence, so I figured this wouldn't be much worse.

How wrong I was.

Here I give you the quiz in its entirety, through screenshots. Enjoy (or not).

The Quiz:

Health Course Shenanigans I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:12 pm

You are abnormal.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:16 pm

This isn't actually that bad, although a few questions are laughable.

Health Course Shenanigans PDt1Qqd Health Course Shenanigans Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh my goodness, when I took Health we had to take a whole three months to talk about sex and dating. The whole thing was pretty pathetic, only we had this lady who came in and talked about it because my health teacher is a 7 foot tall man who has never been married. I kid you not, she used to tell us that when we go out on dates we should date gentlemen who open up the car door for us. She went on to say, (I'm not even exaggerating) that if our date doesn't open the car door for us we should wait until he does and correct his "rude" behavior.

I swear, public school sex ed is a joke.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:56 pm

What two questions did you get wrong? o-o;

Health Course Shenanigans Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHealth Course Shenanigans Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHealth Course Shenanigans Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHealth Course Shenanigans I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Health Course Shenanigans 1voydHealth Course Shenanigans 2gy1qubHealth Course Shenanigans One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHealth Course Shenanigans StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:29 pm

I watched videos of people giving birth and videos of slop going through the digestive tract to disgusting inserted sound effects.

Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:33 am

Omg number 9 Wat. I hope you didn't get that wrong.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:22 pm

The only ones I can see that would've been wrong would be:
3) A and 4) D

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health Course Shenanigans   Health Course Shenanigans Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Course Shenanigans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-