Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sandkit's MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Sandkit's MCA Empty
PostSubject: Sandkit's MCA   Sandkit's MCA EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:01 am

Cat Name:Sandkit

Clan:Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: Knowing all of the herbs and what they do, Collecting herbs, treating the wounded and the sick, assisting queens while they are pregnant, giving birth, or nursing them, regularly checking up on the health of other cats, visiting the Clans' sacred place (such as the Moonstone or Moonpool) at every half moon to seek guidance from StarClan, interpreting prophecies and omens and sharing them with the Clan leader, when the clan leader dies, accompany the deputy to the Moonstone or Moonpool to be appointed as the new leader, training an apprentice as the Clan's next medicine cat, knowing basic battle training in case they need to fight, and to visit StarClan when in a crisis that requires direct communication with StarClan.

What you would do with this position:Well, uhh, everything i stated up there. Know what the herbs do and collect them. help the sick give birth is we ever have one interpret a prophecy, going to moonstone/Moonpool every half moon, take the deputy, basic training and all that stuff. And be active Unlike some other medicine cats

Why you think you deserve this position: I'm really active. I'm super cereal about that. If i am elected as a new medicine cat, i will be a tryhard when i post. I know all the herbs and all the uses for that stuff.

Recommendations: i don't have any oh no.

Should also mention, sleepy cleared a medicine cat slot in riverclan

Last edited by Honey on Wed May 07, 2014 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : new title and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sandkit's MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandkit's MCA   Sandkit's MCA EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:36 pm

If you can work on your posts a little bit with grammar, little more description, etc., then I recommend~

when I say a little bit, I really mean it. It doesn't have to be paragraphs for detail or super scientific-journal-like when it comes to grammar ;u;
Back to top Go down

Sandkit's MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: