Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-   Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 21:31

Specklefur looked around the camp, her harsh green eyes looking across the camp's clearing as the golden rays splattered itself messily on the bramble, long shadows stretched across the camp which started slowly retreating as the sun rose. Specklefur didn't know why she was up so early, curled up in the middle of camp, perhaps it was the already humid air? or how she wasn't used to the earlier rise of the sun since Newleaf was becoming more warm and prominent, where as Leaf-bare was full of death and chill.

She didn't dwell on the fact, but instead turned her attention to her bulging stomach, which wasn't really noticeable, since she ate a lot and her fur was long and soft, giving it a poofy look to it. Specklefur let a yawn escape her maw, she didn't feel like getting up at all today, feeling the kits move around in her womb was just uncomfortable.

Nothing to see here.

As the she-cat ate, there was a something a little off, flicking her tail she peered over at her stomach, she wondered what they would look like, but, it didn't leave her hanging for long.

A surge of pain shot through her stomach, as well as down her spine. It felt something like a badgers claws ripping her innards apart with such bloodlust it didn't care for how much damage it did to its meal. Specklefur tried to hold in a yowl, which came out as a very pained hiss, her muscles in her limbs went limp, then tightened in a bit of a spazzing motion from the pain. Bearing through it as much as she could, and to make the most of her strength she dragged herself to the medicine cat den, this was a much worse pained experience than just ignore this sentance.

"Nightfire!" She called, feeling as if she lost all ability to move, she let herself lay down onto the ground, letting her contractions rip through her. On instinct she willingly pushed, but with a great amount of problems of course.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-   Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:26

Ooc: O-O WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST READ IN THAT THIRD PARAGRAPH
I seriously
What
I didn't think you guys were serious about this
WHAT
I need to go wash my eyes out
Your words offended my eyes
Uhg
*Slams fingers on keyboard to type things with a disgusted look on face*

Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- 1voydSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- 2gy1qubSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-   Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:45

OOC: It was a joke bro. I wasn't expecting things to actually happen in seriousness. SOMEONE CALL MAURY

But seriously, don't do this. I already get enough hate from past crap and I don't need more. Sorry to be the rain on the parade but please don't involve Soulfang with the whole kits thing. It makes no sense anyways. How in the blue hell was a prisoner supposed to get away and rape Specklefur while not being caught. I just. Please don't, thanks. You're my friend and all but seriously, Grey. No.

Sorry to post as OOC only but I don't want an angry mob to murder me or be involved in this mkay thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-   Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 17:34

Nightfire put the last bit of herbs back into their arranged piles before hearing Specklefurs screech for him. Sighing, he took herbs back out and a stick. He knew she was close to birthing, and was expecting it very soon, but he had just put herbs away. Padding out of the den and motioned for two random warriors to help her into the nursery and set the herbs down there.

OOC: 2 WARRIORS. STAT. But seriously, that third paragraph o3o

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-   Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 17:56

Ooc: Wait for real this is still happening. Rose what.
Whatever ;-;

Ic: Addertail ran in like "eyo" and quickly ran to Nightfire's side. "More kits?" He asked, looking at Specklefur with worry.

Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- 1voydSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- 2gy1qubSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-   Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 18:26

Indication of rape and suggestive and inappropriate language- this topic's over, Grey. Soul doesn't even want this to happen. You should talk things out with people before taking action to make sure there are no miscommunications such as this. And next time, be less vulgar about it.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-   Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic- Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry to keep you all waiting -birth topic-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: