Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Scraping By

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Not Scraping By Empty
PostSubject: Not Scraping By   Not Scraping By EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 8:21

A dark grey cat padded along. Her long grey fur was matted and her long tail hung low, almost dragging on the ground. Her once-bright eyes were glazed and dull. She was hardly six seasons, yet any cat could have mistaken her for an ancient elder. She was so skinny you could have counted her ribs even through her long coat. She was wary and skittish, a rat scuttling across her path had her jumping. Dodging the small fierce clans of blood-thirsty cats that stole her food, her home, and her two small kits had almost killed her. She always wondered what was over that fence. It can't be any worse than this... she thought, summoning enough strength to jump. She saw woods and scented strange cats. Of course....... Cats. Why does my own species haunt me? Oh well. If I'm going to die I'm not going to die in that rat-infested cess pool. She half jumped, half fell and the scent of woods and prey hit her, almost over-whelming the cat scent. Every muscle in her body screamed to hunt, but she had to rest first. She found a rotting log and crawled inside. There were beetle larva and what she thought were skinks of some kind, but it was cleaner and more comfortable than most places she'd slept in for the past two moons. Nothing like the fluffy beds she had when she was a kit with her house-folk. Her eyes began to shut and she tucked her nose under her dirty tail. She gave it one lick before she fell asleep.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Not Scraping By
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: