Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Rook
Christmassky
Honey
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 16:53

OOC: If I missed any ceremonies, please tell me! I can't keep track of who needs what, so you need to tell me and I'll make your ceremony immediately.

IC: "Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar called from the center of camp. Midnightpaw would be a warrior today, and two of his friends. He puffed out his chest in pride and stood a little taller. Hopefully this would help him forget the incident with Sagewhisker...

Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 17:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 17:51

Honeypaw crawled out of the nursery, a small yawn escaping her mouth. She didn't really know what to expect from this. She made her way to the center of camp, and sat down.

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:19

Midnightpaw went beside Honeypaw. "I'm so excited! I can't wait!" His tail swayed side to side excitedly. "Are you excited? "

Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 1:30

Lightpaw bounded over excitedly and sat down with the other apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 1:43

Graypaw followed the rest of the apprentices, and laid himself down behind them.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 1:58

Coldpaw bounded up and sat down next to Midnightpaw. "I'm excited!" she said.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 3:06

"Meeee tooo! I can barely stand still!!" He mewed excitedly. "I can't wait to stop doing those apprentice chores! I hate changing the elder's bedding and checking for fleas! I accidentally licked my paw when I still had mouse-bile on them."

Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 20:05

Amberheart padded out to the clearing in time to hear the last few words of Midnightpaw. She purred, remembering worse incidents with mouse bile herself.

Ooc: Ok, that came out wrong.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 22:32

Ooc: how did it come out wrong? XD

Ic: He purred when Amberheart came to sit with them. "Hi Amberheart! I'm so excited!"

~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 12:19

Firepaw bowled out of the nursery and skidded to a stop beside Honeypaw.
"Hey guys, this is so exciting!" Firepaw almost was bursting, she felt if she was this content for any longer, she would go kabloooe.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 12:47

"I know how you feel!" she mewed, "At mt ceremony I nearly lost my voice I purred so much!"

Ooc: Lol it was so exciting. https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t15802-amberpaw-s-warrior-ceremony

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 19:37

His hair stood on end. "Oh come on..... Hurry up........ Everyone's here! I can't stay calm any longer!"

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 22:29

Seeing that they all gathered below, he drew in one big breath and launched into the ceremony. "I, Reedstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, Midnightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He waited, and was satisfied as they all answered. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Midnightpaw, from this moment you will be known as Midnightsky." He pushed Skypaw out of his mind for the moment. The time for grief was over. "Firepaw, you shall be known as Firetear. Honeypaw, your name will be Honeywhisker, and Lightpaw, you will be Lightheart. Graypaw, you shall be known as Graystorm. Coldpaw, you will be Coldpelt." The leader bowed his head. "StarClan honors your kindness, loyalty, persistence, bravery, spirit, and wisdom. We welcome you as full warriors of RiverClan."

Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 23:22

He felt pride and sadness at the same time. He missed his sister more than he thought, he sighed, now was not the time to be grieving. He should be proud and happy. He looked at Cinderfur and at Sunfur, he felt proud and happy.

Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 0:09

The newly named Lightheart turned to Graystorm, her dearest friend, and her eyes shone with pride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeypaw, Firepaw, Coldpaw, Lightpaw, Graypaw, and Midnightpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next