Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Put a title here yourself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

Put a title here yourself Empty
PostSubject: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Silverfang sat in the territory it was close to moonhigh, but the warrior didn't care she had been out all day. She was kinda surprised the weren't looking for her, but then again some of the other warriors probably saw her out here when they were passing by on their way to do things. There was nothing for her to do. She went on the Dawn patrol, she hunted for a while. She wasn't very talkative, so she didn't go back to camp. She sat on the hill looking at the things around her, not paying much attention.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Falconstar was padding through the territory, keeping an eye out for Silverfang. He hadn't seen her return to camp, and he would be darned if he was going to lose another warrior. Luckily, he found her in the territory, just seemingly sitting there doing nothing. "Silverfang?" he called softly, padding up until he was standing next to her. "What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Silverfang looked at her leader for a moment. She honestly had no reason to be here, or never thought of one. She quickly responded, "Don't know," before moving her eyes again to set them on something in the distance.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Looking at his warrior again and frowning slightly, he followed her gaze out onto the territory, though he didn't know what she was looking at. "Well, I don't want any of my warriors taking any unnecessary risks. Not after what happened to Owlpelt and Lavenderheart."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:57 pm

"Just out in the territory.." Silverfang stated in a response. She didn't know the fallen warriors to well so it didn't really effect her when the died/disappeared. She knew he was just keeping an eye on his warriors and all but she didn't think this was a risk, besides she could easily get away if needed, and she wasn't to far from camp. If she got attacked someone would know.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 am

Falconstar still frowned, but he didn't say anything else as he took a seat next to his warrior, just staring up into the night sky, watching the stars stand guard above them. "The sky looks beautiful tonight, doesn't it?" It wasn't much, but it was conversation.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:07 am

The warrior nodded at first but since he can't hear the head shaking she added a small, "Yeah.." Silverfang wasn't the one to talk.. though she could at times, but she normally didn't. Though her eyes weren't exactly on the sky she still agreed anyway.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:13 am

Without anything to really talk about, they both just sat in a bit of awkward silence for awhile, with nothing but the sounds of nature for comfort. "So, how long will you sit out here for?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:28 am

Silverfang looked at the ground with a puzzled look. She didn't think about that either, there was a lot she didn't think about. "Don't know.." She said once again getting tired of the phrase herself. The more she thought about it the more she realized. Yeah being out here was a small risk because of what happened to two certain warriors could happen to her, but even so she felt safe.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Another bout of silence followed, until Falconstar finally stood up, looking at Silverfang. "Perhaps we should return to camp. It is rather late, after all."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Silverfang avoid eye contact with her leader, "Don't want to.." She stated saying a minimum amount of words. For some reason something in her body said not to go back for now, or she just plain didn't want to, and her mind was being stubborn.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:04 am

Well, it seemed the warrior was too stubborn to listen to him, so the leader suppressed a sigh and laid his tail upon her shoulder for a moment before withdrawing it. "Don't stay out too late, alright?" And with that, he turned and made to pad back to camp, not wishing to intrude upon Silverfang's alone time any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put a title here yourself   Put a title here yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Put a title here yourself
Page 1 of 1