Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloverkit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Cloverkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Cloverkit's Creation   Cloverkit's Creation EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 16:28

Cat Name: Cloverkit --- paw --- TBA

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Since I have neglected to read more than the first series, my favorite will always be Yellowfang.

Familiarity with the series: I am pretty familiar with warriors, although I must admit that over the time I am not as familiar as I used to. I pretty much know what all happens and know a lot of useless facts. And in my time I've read enough spoilers to know what happens.

Appearance: Clover- is an average cat in terms of size. Like most she-cat warrior, she's has a lean and muscular build. But it is hidden by her vast amounts of fur, that despite it's fluffy appearance is light and sleek. Her pelt is a soft cream color with light ginger tabby markings that run down her back. Clover-'s paws are a soft cream and her tail has the same light ginger color on its tip. She has large, blue eyes, light pink paws and nose, and long whiskers.

Or I mean... you can refer to this image.

Personality: You see, here's the deal. I AM the kind of person who likes to just let my character's personality come to me. I feel as though planning out your character's personality is pointless, because let's all be honest- your characters change the more you roleplay them. So instead of giving you this long, drawn out speach about how AWESOME my character will be, I'm going to just leave this long, drawn out speech about practically nothing. And if you actually read all of this, props to you man, because who even reads these things?

Clan: AND HERE IS THE BIG MOMENT!!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

Clover- will officially be in...
Spoiler:

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Cloverkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverkit's Creation   Cloverkit's Creation EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 16:32

HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. RiverClan master race!

Approved.

Cloverkit's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Cloverkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: