Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i am a bored kitty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 7:43

MidnightPaw laid down by the river, bored. They had more than enough freshkill at the camp and he finished his training for the day and it was still early. He looked at the ThunderClan forest, he wanted to hunt more than just voles or fish. He wanted to try hunting rabbits or birds, but he knew that hunting in another clan's territory is forbidden. He sighed loudly, he wanted something to happen.

Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 200

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 23:08

Blackpaw was so close to becoming a warrior, she was ready for it. She had decided to take a little walk to burn some time. She started to talk to herself about Soulfang. She still thought he was cool, even after she saw him almost kill a cat. In fact, that made him even cooler in her eyes. I wonder what he'll do next! Maybe he'll finish her off! Ooh, that's sounds like something he would do. Blackpaw faintly heard Midnightpaw's sigh from across the river, and looked over at him. A thought popped into her head, and she waited for him to notice her.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014 - 5:27

He looked across the river and saw an older black apprentice. He smiled at the cat, as long as she doesn't cross the border than he's happy to have the company.

Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014 - 6:09

Amberheart leisurely walked along the river, then, seeing Midnightpaw, jumped onto the Sunningrocks and laid beside him. "Morning Midnightpaw." she mewed. She glanced at the ThunderClan apprentice for a moment, but didn't really seem to care.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014 - 18:17

When the second cat joined him, her smile faded a bit. I can't do it if she's here. She thought, trying to think of something. "Midnightpaw?" she whispered to herself. "What an odd name." she sat down, and stared at him.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014 - 18:33

"Hello Amberheart. I'm just getting some sun before heading back." He looked at the black apprentice. "Are you gonna sit there all day? Hi my name is Midnightpaw."

Turtle

Turtle

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 3:37

Blackpaw frowned "Well, what else can I do? It's not like I can just walk over to you." she replied. She wasn't going to tell him her name, no. She knew that would be bad.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 3:49

"Well... aren't you gonna report to your camp?" He asked rolling on his back. " Or maybe hunt? It would have be more productive than watching two riverclan cats by the river." He said, looking upside down at the cat.

Turtle

Turtle

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 3:58

Blackpaw let out a growl. My clan? Those cats are weak, I'm stronger than them, I'll prove it... She thought bitterly. "It doesn't matter, my clan is fine on their own. What about your clan, I'm sure they need one of you." she said.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 4:16

"True... but the only thing left to do is either fish or patrol... but we don't really need fish and a few cats are already on patrol." He mewed, unfazed. "Hmmm..." he let out a deep sigh.

Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 7:37

Amberheart, kind of left behind yawned. This cat was being hostile, obviously defensive about something, and Amberheart didn't like it. "RiverClan is very strong right now, as always." she mewed, "We aren't really needed, as Midnightpaw says."

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 8:54

"The sun feels so nice......" He mewed contently. He was getting sleepy on the rock. "Are you sure you don't... I dunno... Hunt? Or maybe just relax, it's not like we're gonna attack you or anything."

Sponsored content

i am a bored kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a bored kitty   i am a bored kitty Empty

Back to top Go down

i am a bored kitty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: