Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ze Horrible Plot

Go down 
4 posters

Should admins approve this plot?
Yes, why shouldn't they?
Ze Horrible Plot Vote_lcap22%Ze Horrible Plot Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Sure, I don't see why not.
Ze Horrible Plot Vote_lcap11%Ze Horrible Plot Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Um... maybe. They should decide what they like.
Ze Horrible Plot Vote_lcap22%Ze Horrible Plot Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No! I mean, decent plot, but not good enough to be sitewide.
Ze Horrible Plot Vote_lcap0%Ze Horrible Plot Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ARE YOU MAD? ABSOLUTELY NOT! THIS SUCKS!
Ze Horrible Plot Vote_lcap44%Ze Horrible Plot Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 16:31

So, I was bored... and here's my plot for lack of better things to do! :D Also, crazy underdeveloped.

Cats (preferably one of my own included) could be from some sort of prophecy (sorta like Dovewing, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather, but one cat from each clan) and they have to save the clans in some way, shape, or form. :D That's all I got :P sorry for wasting 10 seconds of your life :P

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 13:55

This is the basis of almost every sitewide plot. Give more details.

Ze Horrible Plot Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzZe Horrible Plot Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrZe Horrible Plot Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaZe Horrible Plot I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Ze Horrible Plot 1voydZe Horrible Plot 2gy1qubZe Horrible Plot One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksZe Horrible Plot StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:38

What did you vote? Lol ty for input though. I was hoping that people would add ont o the plot to help it develop, if they're interested. >:( Rawr be terrifieded. Okay let's get serious. Hands-do-what-they-want time! (don't blame me, blame my hands)

Gonna use names and such, it helps me.
Prophecy cats from the clans, felt like weird names
Cloudfur from Breezyclan
Reedclaw from Creekyclan
Splashpool from Stormyclan
Amberheart from Nightyclan

The leaders all have a dream on the same night about four cats, one from each clan, that will save the clans from certain destruction via evil kitties that meet in secret in the clans. The prophecy cats, at the time of the dreams, are kits nearing apprenticeship/new apprentices and their mentors are (preferably) evil kitties that want to corrupt them. (If not, then warriors in the clan will try to corrupt them) The leaders nearly-instantly know who the prophecy cats are, having heard the prophecy and because the prophecy cats have powers unrecognizable by others, but have no idea who the evil cats are, though they have some suspicions. The prophecy cats' littermates grow extremely jealous, and decide to go to the evil kitties for help. The prophecy cats, wondering why they have powers unlike other cats, decide to ask the leaders, who gather with the prophecy cats at the Moonpool, to have Starclan explain what's going on. One of the prophecy cats won't want to help, and just wants to be friends with his/her littermate(s) again. However, the leaders and other cats convince him/her to help. A few warriors get in on the plan to get rid of the evil kitties, and gather other warriors that they know to be trustworthy. The evil kitties will succeed in killing a few cats that presumably "go missing." The prophecy cats, now warriors, each kill the leader of the evil kitties in their respective clans,(there are 4 joint leaders of the evil kitties, one in each clan) fulfilling the prophecy. Starclan then decides that they no longer need their powers, and take them away. (or not, this is a part I'm iffy on) Then life returns to normal! Yay for extremely long plot descriptions! (which aren't really long at all)

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse
Number of posts : 94

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:47

This sounds like an interesting plot. I volunteer Talonkit/paw to be corrupted, but then he'll realize his mistake and help the Clans in the end.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:04

Sounds good, but the admins haven't said yes to it yet. NUDGE NUDGE

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:09

Then we shall wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:20

Ah, I've been really reluctant to post here. I apologize, but I immensely disagree with this kind of plot. It's a fairly overused one and is awfully similar to canon plots, more so, PoT and OotS. The fact that these cats are getting powers is a bit mary-sue much, and that there are evil cats in clans, is eh...If there were evil cats, yes, what's the likeliness of all the prophesized cats to have evil mentors? Low. The leader picks who fits the kit best. And if they nearly instantly know who the prophesized cats are, why in StarClan would they be giving these apprentices evil mentors? Wouldn't they be giving them a mentor who would be teaching them the good of the clans, etc. instead? Moreover, I have to say, not all of these cats are likely to have littermates. From the fact that many of them have NPC parents, it makes it a little difficult to see them grabbing a brother or sister to make jealous. Which brings me to the point - not all of these littermates (if any) - will be getting envious of their special brother/sister. By saying they're envious, don't you think you're kind of just giving them a personality instead of allowing the RPer to decide it? Not all of them will be having the same reaction to something, and to be honest, there will be littermates who are envious, there are others who will be happy to see their brother/sister successful, some won't care, etc. Also, Moonstone; no Moonpool. Let's also note that ShadowClan was just fought against three other clans - what is the likeliness of them wanting to cooperate again? Pretty low considering RiverClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan all went to pummel them close to demise. Who would want to work with someone who just recently tried to kill them again? I also find the plot eh... A bit strange. You mention littermates wanting to go to the evil villains for help, but then they're never mentioned again. Moreover, the fact that there are currently, evil cats in the clans is a bit iffy. What you're basically saying is that every clan has a few evil cats already who are completely fine with killing. Not to mention that the killing the villain ending is getting cliché. Is it really necessary to go against the Warrior Code to fulfill a prophecy?

Well... I can write more, but I would rather have my current questions be answered. This is my current opinion and I'm not necessarily saying this plot will not be put into use, despite my disagreement.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 15:42

Ok, I'm new, so don't mind me. All of your reasons make perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 16:15

Same here. I did feel like this was really similar to canon, and your reasons for disagreement make total sense. Not offended at all, and I really want people to be able to edit the plot a bit to make it better. I suck at explaining stuff :P please feel more than welcome to completely change the plot, or stop it from being put into use. The littermates can definitely just either be taken out (in the case of no siblings) or be on the good side. I was thinking that some people might like something to do with their RPs, which is where we'd get the evil cats from. We don't necessarily have to kill the villains, but punish them in some way, shape, or form, kind of like Soulfang in Thunderclan :P They don't necessarily have to have powers, either. Just thought it seemed like a good idea at the time. The leaders don't know who is evil or not, and only one of the four could have an evil mentor, which could not be one of the evil cats, but not a goody two-shoes either. (like maybe a bad attitude sometimes) Not necessarily completely fine with killing, but have ambitions and might feel like this is one of the only ways to achieve higher positions quickly. Very good point about the evil mentor thing. About the Shadowclan thing: apparently Solar had some sort of plan to catnap the Shadowclan apprentices after the battle (might have gotten bored with reading the battle topic) and teach them how to be proper warriors, not kill everyone and everything :P sorry if I forgot to mention something, and please feel free to suggest ANYTHING you think could make this plot better.

Ze Horrible Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze Horrible Plot   Ze Horrible Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Ze Horrible Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: