Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh just you know....he may have a crush....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... Empty
PostSubject: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 14:53

The moon shone high in Silverpelt as it cast it's silver beams on the back of a dark grey tom.
Scorchclaw emerged silently from the Warriors den and sighed. He hadn't been sleeping properly ever since his Warrior Ceremony, his chest had been aching eversince the stone casing had melted away. Only one she cat could make Scorchclaw feel this way, and this certain she had not recieved the most charming moments from this lone-wolf. Thos seh cat had changed his life completely.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4401

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 16:57

Near the camps makeshift entrance sat a pitch black, she-cat warrior on guard duty. Her golden-yellow eyes were glued to the dark forest outside the torn up camp, catching any movement she could. It was nice to be back in camp with everyone... Well, not everyone. About three cats had died in the fight against the other clans: Daisynose, Gingerheart, and Mistedpaw.
Their deaths were a shock to everyone... Even Cormorantpelt. But, little did anyone know, she was thanking StarClan that her best friend, Scorchclaw, hadn't been one of them. The two had grown up together. From kit to apprentice to warrior. It'd be nice if they could last till they both became elders...

Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGgdMsS Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGg3TFt Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... J0ieN9e Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGg3GK7 Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGg2WjR

Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JcTsSP1  Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JcnAVnI Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... Grub_f10Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySat 12 Apr 2014 - 20:14

Scorchclaw looked around the bomb-shell of a camp. It had been destroyed in the battle, and to him it felt like it would never feel like home again. Needing fresh air, he silently padded to the camp entrance, only thing visible of the dark grey and black tom was his burning amber eyes.
He crept through the entrance and breathed in fresh air after taking two steps into the forest. Familiar scents flooded his nose; Pine needles, mud, coo crisp air and Cormorantpelt- He stood still for a moment and turned round to see his best friend, Cormorantpelt, standing guard. "Oh, hi Cormorantpelt. Sorry I didn't know you were on duty." Scorchclaw greeted, taking a step towards her.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 18:22

Cormorantpelt nodded in greeting, black tail curling around her front paws. "That's alright, Scorchclaw. I just kind of took the position myself since everyone else seems so busy." Golden-yellow eyes reflected the glow of the moon as she looked around. "You know... I was on guard duty before the attack," She mewed. "I couldn't even do that right." A bitter chuckle came from the warrior. "I haven't told anyone how I feel about my failure, but since you're my best friend, I want to share it with you. Scorchclaw... I'm useless in this Clan. I've done nothing but fail in my duties: from simply catching prey to guarding the camp. I even kidnapped that poor WindClan apprentice, Whitepaw..." Cormorantpelt's eyes lowered to her paws that were now shifting uncomfortably.

Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGgdMsS Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGg3TFt Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... J0ieN9e Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGg3GK7 Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JGg2WjR

Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JcTsSP1  Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JcnAVnI Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... Grub_f10Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 18:37

Scorchclaw immediately felt protective for Cormorantpelt. "No, you are a valuable warrior in Shadowclan, no one could ever live up to your standards. You are a brilliant hunter and it is not your fault about what happened with ThunderClan." The dark grey Tom took a step forwards and sat next to his best friend. He nudged her and smiled. "Don't let yourself feel that way." He mellowed, dark eyes staring into Cormorantpelt's brilliant yellow eyes.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 20:38

The sudden closeness made the dark she-cat flinch a bit, but she calmed in a heartbeat and returned his gaze. "Thank you, Scorchclaw. It's funny... Even though your my best friend in the whole forest, I was scared you'd lecture me about feeling sorry for myself." There was this odd feeling Cormorantpelt got when she looked into her friends eyes... But what was it? It was a kind of affection, she knew that much. But it was stronger than it used to be. "So, Scorchclaw... Are you all healed up now? From the battle?"

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 0:57

The muscular grey tom nodded in response then twisted his shoulder to reveal a scar the size of a mouse tail running across it. "It's stil quite sore, but it will heal. But I also tore a claw again nearly healed" Scorchclaw returned his shoulder to its original position. "How about you?" He asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 19:18

"Nothing serious with me. Just a few nicks and scratches and a little fur missing." Most likely stuck in the claws of that soulless foxdung Reedstar. "I'm glad nothing serious has happened with you either. Maybe the the both of us being alive and practically healthy after a such a battle is a sign of something!" She laughed. Even though it was meant as a joke, something kept telling her it wasn't really a joke.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 11:46

Scorchclaw nodded his near black head and let out a single small laugh. "Yeah." He looked up into the night sky then down at Cormorantpelt. His orange eyes burned with hope and a small smile had planted itself on his face.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 0:06

Golden-yellow eyes narrowed slightly as the pitch black warrior looked forward. "...Do you think it's true?"

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 5:03

The grey and black warrior looked into the darkness of the pine forest. "I hope so.". Scorchclaw took a deep breath and the icy air sent shivers down his body. It was a relatively cold night. Amber eyes narrowed and re opened as he looked down at his paws.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 1:11

Wide golden-yellow eyes turned on Scorchclaw. "...What?" She had only been joking. So why... Did his answer make her heart beat a little faster? She had to hear it again. She had to make sure her ears weren't deceiving her. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't quite catch that."

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 14:14

The large dark grey and black warrior took in a deep breath of chilly air. He knew this wasn't going to end well. "I hope that the fact that we are still alive after the battle with minor injuries is the sign of something." Scorchclaw blurted out honestly, daring to look back at Cormorantpelt, catching her yellow gaze with his amber sight-line.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 14:57

And then Mistflower decided that was enough and just walked over, " :nowkissplz: . "

Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... PDt1Qqd Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 22:22

/smacks

Cormorantpelts eyes widened. "Does that mean you like me? Erm... Like more than a friend?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh just you know....he may have a crush....   Oh just you know....he may have a crush.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh just you know....he may have a crush....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next