Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey and the river

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Honey and the river Empty
PostSubject: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 am

Honeypaw had liked exploring her clan's territory, there weren't many others who were out there, so it was easy for her to get some peace. Sometimes she just had to get away from her clan. When she really wanted to be alone, there was always someone there. Becoming an apprentice provided her the space she needed, and she was finally starting to feel normal. Of course, she wasn't a normal cat. She just felt normal. She looked at the river, watching it move. It looked so peaceful. She liked this, but she didn't mind if someone came along. She actually felt lonely.

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:59 am

MidnightPaw stalked HoneyPaw by the river. "Hehe..." He snickered as he pounced on her. "Hello, did I scare you?"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:44 am

Honeypaw started to shake herself in an attempt to throw off whoever was on her. When she heard the voice of her only friend, Midnightpaw, she stopped and dropped to the ground. "Midnightpaw? What are you doing?"

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 pm

"Sorry... did I scare you. I just wanted to be with you is all." He frowned a bit. "Sorry." He sat down beside her.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:02 pm

"N-No, it's okay." she rolled over, and sat up. She turned to him, and asked "So, is there anything else?" One ear was pressed down on her head, the other was straight up. She waited for him to say something, and wrapped her tail over her paws.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:08 pm

"N-No not really..." He mewed shyly. "I-I just wanted to uhh... be with you." He sat down, his tail swaying to and fro. "If that's alright with you."

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Honeypaw got up and took a couple steps toward him. She looked at him trying to find out why he sounded like that. "Are you okay? Are you sick" she asked with a concerned voice. She suddenly felt sick when she thought of why he said that. Is he dying? It didn't seem normal to her. She didn't think he would want to spend time with her. She thought he might have been with Coldpaw, or his mentor.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:23 pm

He licked her cheek. "I'm fine... Honest, I just want to spend time with you. Sunfur is busy, and ColdPaw is training..."

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:29 pm

She jumped back, and watched him closely. "Are you sure?" She wanted to know if something was wrong, and if he didn't tell her, she was going to be more direct about this. She looked him over, He doesn't look sick, but i can't be sure.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 pm

He frowned a bit. "I'm okay, I'm not sick." Was she worried about that? "I just wanted to spend some time with someone like you~"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:48 pm

"A-Are you sure?" she asked, "Or did Coldpaw put you up to this?" That has to be it, why would he want to be around me? She knew that this was it. She turned around, and faced the river, mainly, the territory that the river separated them from.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 pm

"Honest... I want to be with you." He said and sat beside her. "Why wouldn't I want to be with a cute cat like you?"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:09 am

"C-C-Cute?" She had never gotten a compliment before, and didn't know how to react to that. She turned her head to him, a confused look on her face. What does he mean by that?

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:23 am

He blushed. "I-I didn't mean... I mean... Uhhh Y-You are cute, but..." I am such a mouse brain! Ughhh!

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:31 am

She didn't know what that meant, or what he meant. She turned back to the river, and tried to figure out what it meant. "Midnightpaw?" she asked. "What does that word mean?"

PostSubject: Re: Honey and the river   Honey and the river Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey and the river
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next