Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Darkkit's Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Darkkit's Ceremony   Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:00 am

Falconstar leapt upon the Tallrock and called out the familiar summons, "All cats who can catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" Another day, another kit ready to join the ranks of the apprentices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit's Ceremony   Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:42 am

Darkkit's fur was smooth and sleek in the light of the sun. He padded to the center of the clearing with a calm composure, his dark green eyes watching the leader carefully. Rather than feeling overly excited, he felt more curious as to who would train him and what they would be like.

Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit's Ceremony   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:11 pm

"Darkkit, you are ready to become an apprentice. Until you are ready to become a warrior, you will be known as Darkpaw. I will be your mentor." Hopping down from the Tallrock, he padded towards the new apprentice and touched noses with him, delighted to continue teaching the ways of the clan to this young one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit's Ceremony   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Darkpaw met the leader's nose with his own, his pelt prickling in hidden excitement. "I'll do my best to learn, Falconstar." He said with determination.

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit's Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Darkkit's Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: