Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 19:02

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar yowled loud enough for the whole Clan to hear. His chest was puffed out with pride and he could hardly contain his purr. My kits are being apprenticed today... All his life he had hardly put any thought into becoming a father, but that all changed unexpectedly in the last few moons. They're already ready for training. Where has the time gone? He shifted uncomfortably on the willow branch that served as his perch as the Clan gathered around. "It's time for a ceremony!"

Also Coldkit was there too.

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 19:05

MidnightKit bounced around excitedly then started licking his fur. "Alright... Alright, calm down... " He paced back and forth in anticipation and nervousness. "It's just a ceremony, nothing to be afraid of..." He took a deep breath and waited eagerly for the ceremony.

Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 18:09

Mistyflower padded over from the fresh-kill pile, dropping a mouse at her paws. Reedstar's doing another ceremony, by the looks of it. Reedstar's kits' ceremony, by the looks of him. She fully did not expect to get another apprentice; she had just been mentored to Lightkit (Uh, was that Lightkit?). Maybe her brother Swifttalon would get an apprentice.

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Silver14Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mistyf10Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Flower10Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Foxcla11Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony 15yw26d

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony The_po10   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 21:17

MidnightKit paced back and forth. "Where is SkyKit!? Ughhh... she's gonna be late for her own ceremony! Jeez..."

Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 21:21

~Midnight, it's a ceremony. In the Warriors world, it's been like five seconds since Reedstar called.

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Silver14Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mistyf10Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Flower10Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Foxcla11Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Hailfa10
Made by Pinely

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony The_po10   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Fish_a10
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Apr 2014 - 21:43

OOC: Midnightkit is rather impatient... I'm just acting out his character.

Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Apr 2014 - 16:08

~I see XD Sorry then

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Apr 2014 - 22:12

Coldkit went and sat down next to Midnightkit.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 3 Apr 2014 - 4:23

He smiled at ColdKit. "Hi! I'm so excited! I can hardly wait!"

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 7:03

OOC: I'm just going to skip Sky at this rate. Sorry, but I don't want to keep everyone waiting forever.

IC: "Midnightkit, Skykit, Coldkit." Reedstar started, eyes glowing with pride. "You have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Midnightpaw, Skypaw, and Coldpaw. Midnightpaw, your mentor will be Sunfur. Coldpaw, your mentor will be Swifttalon. Skypaw, I will train you. I hope we shall teach you all well in the ways of the warrior code."

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 7:56

MidnightPaw felt a sudden surge of pride. He licked ReedStar's shoulder respectfully. "I'll make you proud... I promise."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnightkit, Skykit, and Coldkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: