Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormflower and Oakkit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormflower

Stormflower

Virgo Buffalo
Number of posts : 2

Stormflower and Oakkit Empty
PostSubject: Stormflower and Oakkit   Stormflower and Oakkit EmptyFri 28 Mar 2014 - 14:26

Cat Name: Stormflower

Tom or She-Cat:
She cat
Favorite Warriors Character(s):
Leafpool
Familiarity with the series:
I read them have all of first series and all specials like code of the clans, cats of the clans, firestars and bluestars prophecy, I have also read crookedstars prophecy.
Appearance:
Beautiful light tabby gray she cat with gleaming blue eyes with grey tufts behind her ears.
Personality:
She loves kits and cares about her younger and only brother Oakkit. Don't upset her or you will regret it and she is stern in battle training.
Origins:*
She was born in riverclan but ran away when her mother died in shadowclan to look after her brother.

Clan:
Shadowclan
*optional, only if something is unusual or different.
She receives scary nightmare once a month she just ignores them but only tells her brother.

Last edited by Stormflower on Fri 28 Mar 2014 - 14:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Stormflower and Oakkit   Stormflower and Oakkit EmptyFri 28 Mar 2014 - 14:33

Hello Stormflower~ <3 Welcome to WCC!

Before I approve you, you still need to finish filling out appearance, personality, origins, and which clan you'd like to be in.

Moreover, it'd be best to make you aware since the title of the creation says otherwise, we start off as kits on this site. You gradually gain ranks the more you participate. The timeline of it would be:

One week after approval to become an apprentice. One month after apprenticeship to become either a warrior or medicine cat. And depending, you may become deputy if the current deputy dies and the leader chooses you. Once that leader dies, you become leader.

However, becoming medicine cat apprentice requires you to fill out a Special Rank Sign-up, and the only clans currently accepting applications would be WindClan and ShadowClan, though ShadowClan has a pending application or two.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another staff member.

Once you make the specified changes, I can approve you.

Hope you enjoy being here~ <3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormflower

Stormflower

Virgo Buffalo
Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Stormflower and Oakkit   Stormflower and Oakkit EmptyFri 28 Mar 2014 - 14:43

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Stormflower and Oakkit   Stormflower and Oakkit EmptyFri 28 Mar 2014 - 15:03

It is, but remember, you start off as a kit. Also, if you plan to have a brother, make a separate creation for him.

Nonetheless, approved~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormflower and Oakkit   Stormflower and Oakkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormflower and Oakkit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ShadowClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: