Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

whoo full clan wc kit yay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

whoo full clan wc kit yay Empty
PostSubject: whoo full clan wc kit yay   whoo full clan wc kit yay EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 19:30

Darkkit's kit-blue eyes slowly opened. The first thing he saw was the light blue sky with a few white puffs dotting the horizon. A pleasant breeze ruffled his soft pelt and he realized that his mother wasn't beside him. Panic filled his tiny chest for a moment and he rolled from his back onto his stomach and looked around wildly before suddenly noticing other cats striding around the camp. The breath he didn't know he was holding was released from his chest and he sighed, rationalizing that his mother must be one of the cats walking around, or perhaps she had "left camp" like he often heard other voices say. Whatever that meant. Darkkit took a deep breath and then stood up on his rather large paws, wobbling some with his tail straight out. He walked slowly to the middle of the camp, looking about with curiosity.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
whoo full clan wc kit yay 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: whoo full clan wc kit yay   whoo full clan wc kit yay EmptyFri 28 Mar 2014 - 16:39

Acornpaw saw Darkkit walking in the middle of the camp."Darkkit,what are you doing in the middle of the camp?You could be stepped on!"He yowled.

OCC:Just came to tell you that you still have to finish Moonkit's ceremony.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: whoo full clan wc kit yay   whoo full clan wc kit yay EmptySat 29 Mar 2014 - 14:29

OOC: If you had been paying attention, you would already know that it was finished quite a while ago.

IC: The small kit jumped, his fur fluffing out when a cat suddenly yowled at him. His head whipped around wildly until he saw the cat, looking at him with a worried expression. "I think they'll just walk around me. I'm not that small..." I hope I'm not that small! Am I really small enough to be stomped on? Come to think of it, the cats  milling about and ignoring him were actually very big. Or perhaps he really was that small.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
whoo full clan wc kit yay 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: whoo full clan wc kit yay   whoo full clan wc kit yay EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 0:06

"Don't worry, little one. You'll grow before you know it." Falconstar had padded up to hear enough of the conversation between Acornpaw and Darkkit, and he smiled at the two of them. It was good to see the clan growing, transitioning from kit to apprentice and, eventually, warrior. After all that had been happening, it was more important than ever for the clan to grow stronger. "You'll be a big and strong warrior soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whoo full clan wc kit yay   whoo full clan wc kit yay Empty

Back to top Go down

whoo full clan wc kit yay
Page 1 of 1