Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)   It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 17:34

"Hello? Where am I" The tom said as he looked around. His coughing ceased and he was now in a completely different place. Had he been dreaming that moment? No, the pain was all to real. Not only that but he didn't know what this place was. No one to greet him or to even be around at all. Hawkpaw lowered his ears as his eyes looked around frantically. "Is anyone there? Can you tell me where I am?" The cat shouted as his paws rested in the soft ground underneath. This was definitely not Riverclan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)   It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 18:06

"You are in Starclan, young apprentice. I am Greyheart, a previous warrior of Riverclan" She purred, looking down at the confused apprentice, a purr passing her maw as her blue eyes looked over the tom.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)   It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 13:36

A small, familiar snowy pelt rustled through the leaves nearby as Hailwhisper stepped out, head low. She glanced up at Hawkpaw with eyes full of sorrow, and sighed gently before raising her head. She dipped her head in greeting to Greyheart before turning to look seriously at her sister's apprentice. "It's as Greyheart says...You are in Starclan, Hawkpaw. You died from Shadowclan's plague, which had spread to you. I'm sorry you had to die young..." She explained, murmuring the last part and bowing her head for a silent moment of respect.
Was her family cursed or something? Both Bubblepaw and Hawkpaw had died, who were the only apprentices Hailwhisper and Stormheart had ever had. Her sister must be devastated...Or worse, raging out of control again.

It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) 1voydIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) 2gy1qubIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)   It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 9:27

Hawkpaw flattened his ears as the unknown warrior appeared out of nowhere. He jumped slightly in fear before her calm and friendly look made that unsure feeling cease. His blue eyes stared up at the warrior. "There is no way I'm in Starclan, that can't be!" The tom said in denial. His paws felt the smooth material as he shook his head in an attempt to wake up. That's when he heard a familiar voice, was it really her? His gaze trailed over and all o his disbelief faded away, he was definitely in Starclan. "H-Hailwhisper? What happened to you? We all saw your body a-and..." The toms voice trailed off as he remembered the battle. "It hasn't been the same since." Hawkpaw looked down at the ground before looking back up at Greyheart. "I'm safe here right?" The tom asked in slight fear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)   It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 9:29

"Yes yes, you are completely safe here in Starclan, I can guarantee that. Is it okay if I tell him Hailwhisper? Or shall I?" The Starclan warrior asked, looking towards her with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)   It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 13:50

Hailwhisper looked down at her paws. "I think it'll be more appropriate if I tell him...Though, it doesn't change anything whether he knows or not." She sighed, looking up at Hawkpaw with sympathetic eyes. It hurt to recall the memories, and sometimes she swore she could still feel the pain of teeth in her neck, draining her life mercilessly away. It was understandable that the apprentice wanted to know what happened, since it was all so...sudden. She was definitely not expecting it; she barely knew the tom that had killed her except she had seen him at a gathering once or twice. His name wouldn't be forgotten any time soon.
"I...Was murdered by a Shadowclan cat I didn't even know. I only know his name from a gathering as an apprentice but other than that...I don't understand why he would kill me!" The white she-cat murmured helplessly as once again, the pain began to return. She lifted her head, where there was a large, but healed scar on her neck from where she had been killed. Too bad such healing abilities were only available to the leaders when they died...Though that would probably be a bad thing too if others had it *shrug*.

"We can't do anything about it now, but you deserve to know if you wish. His name was Soulfang."

It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) 1voydIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) 2gy1qubIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIt's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)   It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's obvious Hawk, why can't you get it? (Open)
Page 1 of 1