Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Now? (Kitekit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

What Now? (Kitekit) Empty
PostSubject: What Now? (Kitekit)   What Now? (Kitekit) EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014 - 0:52

Cat Name: Kitekit ----> Kitepaw -----> Kitestream. Her name doesn't refer to the "I'm flying a kite" kind of kite, it refers to the bird (because I'm absolutely obsessed with these kinds of names at this point). -stream is because of her exceptional swimming abilities.

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat (Have you seen me try to RP a male? You don't want to. I swear.)

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Ugggggggh.... I hate this part of the template the most. I'm not even kidding, but. Neutral about everyone, not going to even bother anymore.

Familiarity with the series: I don't like this part either. Pfft. I've read almost everything, 'kay? I'm a mod, I'm pretty sure I know what to do here. Truuuust me. Maybe.

Appearance: Kite's appearance takes after the Swallow Tail Kite. She has a little under average size with a soft, feather-like white pelt. Her ears are black tipped and she has black paws as well. For her tail, it is entirely black and particularly fluffy. On her back is a single black streak that is simply there, going from the back of her head all the way to her tail. Above her front right forepaw is a small black ring. As for fur-length, it happens to be slightly between short and medium. To give a "winged" impression, her fur ripples with the breeze slightly, giving the illusion of wings thanks to her already feathery pelt. With the combination of SkyClan, WindClan, and RiverClan, she has immensely powerful back legs, allowing her enhanced running, climbing, and swimming abilities. With a lithe body, she happens to be particularly well with swimming. Kite has aqua eyes that have a tint of green that always seem to be half-closed. Her body has been described as "characteristically delicate that would shatter upon impact" with a vague expression and quite lean.

IMAGE WILL NOT BE COMING ANYTIME SOON. </3

Personality: An introvert who is quite shallow and kind. She doesn't like to speak much and all nor does she really feel comfortable in crowds, but is quite excellent with leadership skills and judging others. While Kite often seems serious, she is quite naïve as well, eager to figure out how to reach her goal. The she-cat is quite frankly, a fierce fighter and quite skilled at that. While she did develop a knack for herbs, it doesn't really seem to be her path. Intelligent and actually a thief at that, finding out her path makes her wish she could alter it, sometimes going a bit out of her mind to try to. For her own goals, Kite is willing to sacrifice herself and even to the point of killing others. A "night owl", you might never find her awake during the day. Although serious, Kite is always rushing and never seems to be late. Quite gentle to be honest, but far too serious sometimes. Takes awhile to find her naivety. She also happens to be a bit... strange in a sense, but one could call her the "child of darkness", never seeing a brighter future and tries to work towards it, struggling in the abyss of the cold. Her voice is always whispy but shows how dark she can be as well as how serious she is to try and change who she is. If something is not related to her goals, she is disinterested often, as expressed in her eyes.

Origins: Doesn't this sound wonderful here? A mother of SkyClan and WindClan blood and a father of RiverClan and pampered kitty blood. <3

Clan: WindClan. I can't really divide loyalties anymore and RiverClan has too many kits. >;c

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down

What Now? (Kitekit)
Page 1 of 1