Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

[OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 11:31

Shadekit licked her paw, just sitting outside of the den that she was born in. She was old enough to move around camp on her own but she just normally stayed in one spot. She was afraid that she was going to get bullied because of her half curled, almost backward ears. Why did I have to be different from the others? She mewed desperately in her brain; she laid down on her stomach, turning slightly to the side, looking up trying to see her ears. No, she hasn't seen her ears herself, but her mother always spoke of how cute and curled they were. She sighed.

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 14:03

It was then that Nightclaw accidentally bumped into Shadekit. "Sorry..." he said, not enjoying having to apologise. "Is this the elders den by any chance?" he asked, not actually knowing where he was in the camp due to the fact that he was recently blinded from the plague.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 15:50

Shadekit got up and backed away a little, "no, this is the kit's den. Sorry for being in your way I didn't mean to- I'm sorry I just didn't see you there and I guess you didn't either." Shadekit mewed quietly, seeing that the elder was blind. "I-I'm sorry I'm being rude." She said, "I..." She closed her mouth wanting to say more but she felt like she was annoying the elder already.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 4:31

What a pathetic kit... Nightclaw thought. Even though he had become a warrior only a quarter moon ago, he was hoping to become an elder as he couldn't do warrior duties if he couldn't see. "Erm... sorry... kit..." he said rather awkwardly, trying not to scare Shadekit off.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 11:28

Shadekit sat back down, relaxing slightly, still a little tense. "I would help you get to the elder's den but, I don't exactly know where that is. My mother just let me out of the den, she's a little over protective over me." She said, warming up to the tom a little. "But I'll leave you be." She said kindly, licking one paw and running it over her head.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 19:11

"No... it's ok. You don't have to leave me," Nightclaw said awkwardly.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014 - 0:30

Shadekit flickered her ears and smiled, "alright. Sorry I'm just a little shy at first around another cat just because I feel like I'm annoying or something." She giggled, giver her chest a few licks as she puffed it out to groom herself more. It just felt like the right time to groom anyways. "Would you mind me asking you something?" She asked, toppling over to her side. Sticking her feet into the air like the silly little kit she was.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014 - 1:03

"I... guess," Nightclaw said, not noticing the kit had fallen over and still staring above her.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 22:56

Shadekit rolled on her back for a moment and sat back up but was still laying down with a smile on her face. "Whats it like being blind? Can you like see at all? Or does your other seances gain more power from it?" She asked, she knew it wasn't more than one question buy she just kinda blurted it out.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 23:39

Nightclaw smiled. "Well... I wasn't always blind, so I know what it's like to be able to see. I guess it's like... like being in a dark cave when you can't see anything except maybe a few blurry shapes, like the sun for example," he explained.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 17:54

Shadepaw gasped in excitement. "That's really cool." She said, "I wish you could see me." She said, with a rad of sadness in her voice
"But you can't change a cat no matter how hard you try."

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 22:56

"Well... What do you look like?" Nightclaw asked.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 11:14

She looked at her paws for a second and then back at her own body, "Well I'm white, with black and brow-ish paws, with a black striped tail, and my back paws are brown at the bottom with stripes leading up my leg that turn to black." She said, she tried looking at her forehead, "Well my ears are oodly shaped," She brushed her head on the tom-cats leg so that he could feel them, "And my mom says that I have a brown face with blue eyes." She mewed, happily. "Do you remember what you look like?" She asked, rather pleased with her word choice.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 20:17

"Well, I think I'm darkish grey from what I can remember. I should've looked at my reflection more when I had the chance..." Nightclaw said. He was starting to like this kit. If what she said about her 'oddly shaped ears' was true, she might not be the kind of cat to have too many friends. Thankfully, he couldn't really judge her on how she looked because he couldn't really see her.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 5:30

She laughed, and did an excited bounce, "Yes! Yes! and you also have pretty blue eyes with a light grey tail with the same colored spots on your rump." She giggled.

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.   [OPEN] I have curly backwards ears. Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] I have curly backwards ears.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next