Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Battle of ShadowClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostBattle of ShadowClan

Two warriors are dead and an apprentice has been abducted, all at ShadowClan's doing. War has been declared and a temporary alliance has been formed between WindClan, RiverClan, and ThunderClan; an alliance to see ShadowClan destroyed and their cats scattered.

It will be a battle for survival and vengeance. Enter.

NOTE: If you have cats in multiple Clans and they can fight, you will participate with all or none. You are not allowed to hold back warriors because of sentimentality towards either of the two forces. If you have a ShadowClan cat and a ThunderClan cat, you must use both, not one or the other.

ThunderClan/WindClan/RiverClan will post first, and then ShadowClan once the attack begins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Battle of ShadowClan :: Comments

Re: Battle of ShadowClan
Post on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:30 am by Kitty
Just a question:

What if they aren't supposed to? Like, is Ivyfur going to have to even though she is a (fairly new) queen? The answer is probably no, but yeah. Just wanting to know before we get the battle hype.
Post on Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:22 pm by Sleepy
.:Kitty:. wrote:
Just a question:

What if they aren't supposed to? Like, is Ivyfur going to have to even though she is a (fairly new) queen? The answer is probably no, but yeah. Just wanting to know before we get the battle hype.

If she recently gave birth and is taking care of young kits, then no, she doesn't have to fight. This is just for able-bodied warriors.

And just in case this rule gets questioned...

I made this rule because I saw people on chat trying to withhold their RC/TC/WC characters from the battle because of SC loyalty.

There's no staying behind to "guard camp", or not participating because "oh, ____ doesn't like to fight!" If a leader orders all their fighting force to attack and you're not a cripple or recently pregnant, then you're fighting. If you make cats in multiple Clans, then you have to be loyal to every Clan you're in, and you can't just withdraw your WhateverClan character's support when your leader has need of you.

It might seem unnecessary for this battle in particular with it being three against one, but can you imagine the problems this could pose in the future if we ever want to do more sitewide war plots like the Sleepystar one or what's sorta going on right now? Even for just individual battles in general?
Post on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:17 pm by meme police
Just a question, what do your handicapped or recently given-birth characters do?
Post on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:04 pm by Ebony
So, how long until ShadowClan can actually post in their demise?
I mean, we're kinda up to three pages now of everyone else just getting ready...
Post on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:49 pm by Sleepy
Sarrow wrote:
Just a question, what do your handicapped or recently given-birth characters do?

I would imagine they'd just stick around in camp.

Ebony wrote:
So, how long until ShadowClan can actually post in their demise?
I mean, we're kinda up to three pages now of everyone else just getting ready...

Soon, I'd guess.

Maybe later today.
Post on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:39 pm by Sleepy
Notice!

You cannot use two stunning moves in a row.

You can obviously see why this would be a problem, but for whatever reason, this wasn't in the rules. Thanks to Ebs for trying to cheat bringing it to my attention.
Post  by Sponsored content

Battle of ShadowClan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: