Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:17

OOC;; Night and I only~

IC;; Well, this was the final meeting that they agreed on. It was the last, but certainly not to be forgotten with the sudden events coming up. And in fact, it may not even be the ultimate one that decided everything. It was dusk and Silverpelt gleamed above them all, twinkling and representing the deceased warriors that once lived. And at that time, a peculiar WindClan she-cat had snuck out of the camp and left to the barn. It was the destination that was decided and to be honest, more difficult than necessary to get there. Her size had strangely gotten larger by a bit and that only made her suspect one thing - kits. Something she never thought would happen, and it was the only possible thing. This... if it was true, he needed to know.

Stopping in front of the barn entrance, glancing around to make sure no other cats had followed her, Ravenwing continued, before taking a seat, waiting for Ashcloud to appear. This was it - whatever was to happen had to happen just about now, and there was nothing they could say about it. Looking up to the stars, they always shone the greatest in Leaf-bare, their light comforting. They showed no signs of anger and the moon was clear, so it must mean that StarClan approved of this, correct? However, if they were caught, nothing good would come out of it for the both of them.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:13

A white form slowly approached the sitting medicine cat from behind, rather quiet, but not too much so as to accidentally surprise her. Announcing his arrival with a soft meow, Ashcloud sat beside Ravenwing. This place reminded him of unhappy memories, memories no cat wished to remember. Blinking the thoughts away, he glanced out of the corner of his green eyes at the dark she-cat who was staring upwards. His gaze followed her own to the glistening stars, all surrounding the bright white crescent moon. He never really did see his ancestors in the assorted twinkling lights; not that he didn't believe, only that he.. didn't really like them after said memories happened. Shoving the thoughts away yet again, he murmured softly in a playfully fancy tone, "Good evening, why hath thee been called upon on this fine night?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 21:16

When the RiverClan warrior had come in, completely unfazed by his swift appearance, Ravenwing had a small smile that lasted for only a second at his fancy voice. She'd have teased him about it if she could figure out how to say full sentences without having to pause so much. Though, it was that the thing was - the medicine cat was straightforward and... really, blunt. Not taking her eyes off the glimmering night sky, wondering which cats were watching them here at the barn as they broke the codes of both the clans and the medicine cats in doing this, the WindClan medicine cat let out a breath that was barely audible, "Kits... Your's..." How did the others speak fully without difficulty? It was so difficult for her and it was too complex and confusing.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 20:03

The young warrior blinked in surprise. He opened and closed his mouth multiple times, much like a gasping fish, trying to speak but too shocked to do so. Closing his maw for the last time, he tilted his head towards her, and touched his nose to her ear. "I'm glad." The tom stayed that way for a moment, contemplating their situation. He was going to be a father. Will I ever get to see them? How were they going to be explained to Windclan- assuming they'd be raised there, with their mother. Shaking his head mentally, Ashcloud forced down a sigh and stared back up at the stars, eyes twinkling both from the light and something else entirely. No, the guy wasn't crying, it was something else that made that pair of green orbs glitter. I'll leave you to your imagination for what it was.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 23:08

Oh please, he was crying. Yet, Ravenwing, as usual, in no ways perceived others' emotions and feelings. Twitching her whiskers in slight confusion, she thought that perhaps he would be more pleased than this. Not that it mattered so much that he didn't, but, it appeared their hearts for each other went further than expected. Though, nonetheless, the black medicine cat knew, that these kits, since it was impossible for them to just come back with them all of a sudden, there was one solution she had in mind, and it had to be of some agreement. The main question was though, where will these kits be raised? Within WindClan? Or RiverClan? If in WindClan's camp, she could easily ask her sister Hawkflight, to help. After all... family stuck together when they needed it most, correct? Or so she always heard. If in RiverClan... In all honesty, she did not know in the slightest. ".... Where....?"

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 18:44

He dabbed at his eyes with a paw; finally, something vaguely good happened to him. Sure, he could be caught and both them and the kits would be punished, but what if they weren't? It seemed like a long shot, well, if he mentally stepped back and looked at his life, the whole thing was a long shot. Sighing, he turned towards her, staring straight into her eyes, gaze soft. "Windclan. I will not deprive them of a mother, whether they know she's theirs or not." The tom wasn't shoving them to her, oh no. If they were raised in his clan, he was sure he'd be questioned nonstop by his Clanmates and whoever he asked to care for his kits. Not to mention the rumors that could reveal their secret. Oh Starclan, he didn't even have someone else to ask. Stormheart maybe. His best hope would have been her sister, Hailwhisper; if only she hadn't died. Surely they'd have a better chance in their maternal clan?

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 21:21

Meeting his eyes, though just unable to exchange the soft glances as he did to her or Hawkflight did to Owlpelt - vice versa - Ravenwing was slightly shocked by his answer; however, her complete difficulty to express any emotions lacked this sudden surprise and she appeared at a stand still, cold, harsh, and hollow gaze. Unable to know why he would dare to give up kits, though, in a way, his explanation was subtle enough. Despite that, it didn't seem right - not at all. Was he truly willing to never see his kits grow up? "Split....up...?" While she hoped that she heard him wrong with WindClan, but, perhaps, it might be fine to split the kits up. They don't need to know they have a sibling, correct?

OOC;; Apologies for short post.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 15:19

Holding her gaze, his eyes squinted slightly from the tiny frown of confusion he wore after seeing her expression. Wrapping a slim tail around his paws, he spoke soft, though surely,"If it is best for all of us; I would gladly care for one or more." Ashcloud would happily take care of a son or daughter, for he had lost much of his family early on. Maybe a child could liven up that glow in his eyes he'd been missing for a while.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 16:13

Ooc: *Quietly raises hand* Stormheart would help because she knows Ashcloud was close to Hailwhisper and knows Hail used to love kits ;w;

A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA Strange Revelation {CLOSED} Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA Strange Revelation {CLOSED} Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA Strange Revelation {CLOSED} I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} 1voydA Strange Revelation {CLOSED} 2gy1qubA Strange Revelation {CLOSED} One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA Strange Revelation {CLOSED} StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} EmptySat 15 Mar 2014 - 20:25

OOC;; Oi, Stormi. What're you doing here? >;c

IC;; Giving a small nod to the tom before staring back up at the stars, Ravenwing was curious as to how their ancestors thought of this. Would they approve of such a relationship that broke two codes? Would they ever wind up being punished for this? Possibly, but right now, something like that didn't matter. As long as they were here and no one found them, they would be alright. "Star...Clan...." was the soft mutter of doubt that she had, breaking her eye contact with Ashcloud. She couldn't just... fall for this... could she?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}   A Strange Revelation {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Revelation {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: