Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:06

Hailwhisper quietly padded on, alone, by herself. She had gone through much, and being as cursedly sensitive as she was, it had traumatized her greater than it really should. She had always hoped that maybe once she found someone who would love her, like her sister did, then they'd be able to help her get through this and be a true warrior of Riverclan. But nothing had ever changed, and in fact it seemed to get worse. All the terrible events that had happened, all of the death, all of it happening right in front of her. Every time she fought or killed prey, she saw the faces of her passed clanmates in her head, and she always recoiled back. This made it extremely hard for her to hunt or train an apprentice, and it even seemed like Starclan disapproved of her having any luck as a warrior. For example, when she finally got her first apprentice, she had planned to take him out training that evening when...When she couldn't find Bubblepaw in camp, and then she stood there, watching him fall to his death off the gorge. The betrayal, when Mapleclaw had lied to them and her blood coated the floor of the camp one night as Reedstar killed her in vengeance. Why did everyone have to die? Why did there have to be so many lies?

Before she knew it, she was running, and she had run straight to the farm of Twolegplace. She froze, looking around in fear. What if...What if there were dogs? Or some kind of terrifying creatures here? She suddenly regretted being alone, but now Stormheart had her own apprentice and never really knew how to help her anyways. She was alone. And she was scared.
Suddenly a small voice echoed nearby as a young male twoleg walked out from inside the barn. Hailwhisper fluffed up, staring at him with wide eyes. Two other twoleg kits came out and stared at her. Hailwhisper whimpered and backed up slightly. Why were they here? She never knew of any twoleg kits living here! Little did she know, these were just some young teens sneaking around the farm in hopes of seeing a weasel or something to mess with. A cat seemed perfect. They glanced at each other and grinned. One picked up  rock. Hailwhisper watched them carefully, too scared to move. Then that was it...He threw the rock at her, and instantly the two others ran towards her as the 'leader' picked up more rocks. Hailwhisper yelped as one hit her leg and another hit her tail. Blood oozed from a small cut the rock made on her leg, and she turned to flee, being able to move again. She felt a yank on her tail and she unsheathed her claws, instinctively scratching the twoleg's hand with her rear-claws. It yelped something inappropriate and grabbed a stick, while the other twoleg tried to grab her. But Hailwhisper was out of there in a flash, a burst of speed pumping through her legs. She screeched as another rock and the rather thick stick hit her, causing her to go tumbling forward, into a nearby rock. Her head slammed into it, and she blacked out, blood dribbling out of her mouth.
The twoleg kits' eyes widened and they glanced at each other. Had they killed the cat? What if it belonged to someone near here? They must have gotten carried away...The three were gone as fast as their maturing legs could carry them.

Even the twolegs hate me...Why am I so useless? Why will no one love me? Hailwhisper thought, giving into the darkness. She hd blacked out, and hopefully someone would find her. No this is not a death topic you can calm down now.

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] 1voydWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] 2gy1qubWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:42

Whitepaw had wandered from the camp, she couldn't sleep for some reason, it was just this once she was going to be out alone, or so she had thought. Whitepaw padded to the twolegplace Farm, nothing too far from her home, well in her opinion.

The apprentice padded onwards, a sound reaching her ears, becoming alert she quickened her pace, thinking some cat from her clan was introuble "Hold! I-I'm coming!" She alerted, breaking into a run as the sound came to a complete stand still.

Whitepaw skidded to a stop as a scent ran over her wet nose, it smelt of Riverclan cat, thoughts over whelmed her brain, like, What would happen when she got there, what would the clan do if they found out the cat was hurt and blamed her clan? But her thoughts were washed away, when she remembered Windclan and Riverclan's alliance, that gave her enough confidence to begin walking to the tom or she-cat.

The Windclan apprentice now stood next to the she-cat, "Don't worry, Riverclan cat, I'll make sure you make it." She muttered, grabbing the scruff of the she-cat, clenching it tightly, damn, Riverclan cats were fat! Growling, she dragging the warrior as well as she could, each step was a struggle for the apprentice, which easily left her out of breath. "Hey! Anyone there who could give me a paw!" She yowled as loud as she could through the fur, continuing to struggle to drag the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 19:57

Foxpaw woke up in time to see Whitepaw walking out of camp. Startled, he got up and followed her, wondering what was going on. But she was pretty far away, and he didn't want to wake up a bunch of disgruntled warriors. Why couldn't he be a warrior already? Well, right now he wanted to know what was happening. He wasn't normally nosy like this, but the something inside of him told him to follow Whitepaw.

He watched as Whitepaw suddenly started running, and he did his best to keep up. Good training, he supposed. But wait! He smelled RiverClan! His eyes widened as he saw a RiverClan she-cat, a warrior probably, being dragged by Whitepaw. Clearly Whitepaw was trying to help the unconscious cat. Hearing Whitepaw's call, he ran over. "Hi, Whitepaw." He guessed he'd better start following his hunches; that time they were right. Attempting to haul the unconscious cat by her scruff, he started to help Whitepaw.

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Silver14Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Mistyf10Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Flower10Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Foxcla11Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] 15yw26d

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] The_po10   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 20:17

Ashpaw wandered about the territory, the cold refusing to let him sleep. He let his paws carry him wherever they pleased; eventually leading him to a trail of a Clanmate's scent, fairly recent. At closer inspection, it seemed to be a close friend of his: Hailwhisper. Curious and slightly worried, he followed the trail.
Why is she out at this time of night? Well, you yourself are doing that as well.. Oh shut it. Indeed, why was his quiet and shy friend striking out in the cover of darkness? A self-imposed frown crossed his face. Right when the trail faded, he heard ,'..Anyone that could give me a paw?'
Trotting towards the noise, he spotted two Windclan apprentices- whom he distinguished by scent- carrying a familiar form. Padding onwards warily, he recognized the limp form of the similarly aged she-cat. Without a word, the tom rushed to support her. He raised a kitty eyebrow questioningly at the apprentices, quickly noticing the smell of blood.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 21:11

"Thanks Foxpaw, and you... you must be Riverclan right? So this must be your clan-mate, we can take them to camp, my camp, it is closer and your friend needs as much help as they can.... recieve." She noted, taking a few breaths of air. "You can trust us, that's for sure." She gave a slight reassuring nod and continued trying her best to help the Riverclan warrior. "Names Whitepaw, this ginger is Foxpaw." She introduced through fur as the apprentice headed towards the Windclan camp. Whitepaws vibrant green eyes looking over the vast moors, it wasn't far until camp gladly, but she couldn't help but wonder why the warrior was out here, and all alone too.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 22:07

Ravenpaw, after seeing her younger sister wander out of camp unnoticed by their clanmates, had slowly followed to make sure something hadn't gone wrong. While she may be as bitter as leaf-bare's breeze, family meant something. Lucky enough to have a family that truly cared for all of their safety. This was why, it was the most she could do, and the least she could do, to make sure Whitepaw would be alright. As she followed, it would appear as though Foxpaw had seen the other apprentice as well. What could they be up to? Blending in with the shadows, her piercing eyes glowed as she watched from the dark. RiverClan scent? Here by WindClan territory? What on... With an acute sniff, there was one scent she definitely recognized - Ashpaw. Blinking back in slight surprise at the fact that'd he be here, considering that they never agreed to meet anytime soon. Taking a step out, her vision was clearer - other cats. Clearing her throat, she spoke harshly, "What are you doing here...?"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 9:36

Ooc: Woah. Did not expect this many people let alone replies xD It's fine though~

Ic: Hailwhisper dreamed in her unconsciousness, standing in the dark, nothing around her. Where was the ground? The sky? The anything? It was all black. Faint whispers echoed in her ears and she flinched. Who's there? Her mind asked in fear. The whispers grew louder, her ears ringing. Shaking her head, they only grew louder. Stop! Stop it! She screamed silently, her paws over her head.
"Go! Go to the barn, just try and follow the scent trails of your clanmates. I'm going to stay behind and check for others!"
"Snowkit is Stormpaw now. Ready to defend?"
"That seat is for trueborn warriors of RiverClan, not slimy and traitorous worms like yourself. Come down here, so I can send you back to the hell you came from."
"They refused to give me my rightful spot, so I shall claim it. Nothing shall stop me, Reedstar, not even death!"
"I don't want to go!"

She unsheathed her claws, writhing in her dreams on the ground. Leave me alone! I don't want to remember! I don't want to be a warrior! She thought. Her claws sunk into her skin in the dream, causing blood to dribble faster out of her mouth in reality. Why was she feeling real pain? She was having a hard time understanding anything anymore, and she only wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] 1voydWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] 2gy1qubWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhy Will No One Love Me? [Open] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 13:48

Stormpaw, who'd been out attempting to hunt, heard a loud clamor from nearby. He sighed as the rabbit he'd been hunting ran away from the clamor, and he went to find out what was going on. There was a she-cat bleeding on the ground-- RiverClan, most likely-- and several cats gathered around her. He recognized most of them as other WindClan cats-- but there were a few RiverClan ones as well. "What's happened here? Why's she hurt?" he demanded, looking at them all as if they'd done something wrong. He was pretty damn intimidating, being about the size of a full-grown warrior yet still a relatively new apprentice. "Who did this?"

Silvershade sighed as the mouse she'd been attempting to catch slipped through her claws and ran away. She gave a short chase and then stopped in lieu of the ache now growing in her legs. She'd been far too uncomfortable in the stuffy elder's den, no offense Leafstream, and had gone out to take a walk. She'd attempted to hunt just to see if she still could, and she hadn't been doing too well at it lately anyway. Raising her head quickly, she heard a ruckus not too far away. Padding over quickly, she ducked her head out of the shrubbery and saw a white form on the ground between several other cats, WindClan and RiverClan alike, just catching the end of a very large yet young looking cat demanding who had done this. Emerging from the bushes, she padded over to the cats and looked down at them. They were all obviously apprentices, besides the bleeding form of who was now clear to be Hailwhisper before her. The one apprentice was bigger than her, though. "What's going on? Why are you WindClan apprentices on RiverClan territory?" she asked curiously. "Have you attacked my dear Clanmate Hailwhisper? On our territory?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 18:38

Ashpaw twisted his head first to Ravenpaw, then to the new apprentice, then to Silvershade. "We found her like this. She needs to get home. Now." He glanced worriedly at his friend, noticing fresh blood coming from her mouth. "I do not know what or who did this to her." She sounded like she was in deep pain. Green eyes glittered with a well hidden anger. Who had done this? They were certainly going to get their tails kicked in for this!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 17:14

Ooc: Since she's unconscious, I'll just keep quiet until she gets to camp or something ^ ^; Feel free to you know...Not wait for me //shot
I'm still surprised that this topic got so many people to reply to it, though I'm not complaining ;w; Yay Hail is luvd

Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 18:47

Foxpaw looked nervously at Hailwhisper. She was definitely in bad shape. If only Adderpaw were here- he could find out what happened.

OOC: Short posts are my specialty. Mostly because I never know what to type.

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Silver14Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Mistyf10Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Flower10Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Foxcla11Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] 15yw26d

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] The_po10   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]   Why Will No One Love Me? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Will No One Love Me? [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Twolegplace Farm-
Jump to: