Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Plummeting [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Female
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Plummeting [open]   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 am

Shadeheart woke up in her den, the rising sun shining in her eyes. After having a small bit of prey, she decided to have another wander. She was always wandering; she was hardly ever in camp. More often than not she wandered near the gorge. As close to the edge as possible, but not close enough to slip. Today was different though, today another cat followed her.

I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2571

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:45 am

The cat who had bothered to follow the medicine cat was Lavenderheart. She had noticed her old friend leaving the den so early at dawn, and it was the first time she had seen her before she had left the camp without anyone knowing. It was that that worried the queen so much. Yet, she personally had no idea what Shadeheart thought about her - did she think that Twistedfoot abandoned her to choose Lavenderheart instead? There were rumors about something like that buzzing around, though they'd died down at last. Now, with her mate gone, the blue-gray she-cat hadn't really thought about what to do next. She needed someone to confide to, and Shadeheart was the only one who could do so.

She was irritated by the fact that the medicine cat would leave without giving anyone notice and irritated her even further by leaving her daughter with all the tasks at hand in which Shadeheart was to lead her through. Lavenderheart wanted answers. So, as soon as she realized where the half-burned she-cat was going, the SkyClan cat slowly slipped away and silently stalked her as if she was getting ready to catch prey. To the gorge? Why in StarClan would she be going there? The queen pondered about it for a moment, before letting out a sigh and approaching her clanmate, "What brings you here, Shadeheart?"

⌈ walking tales advertisement ♡ ⌉
❝ With this... I say goodbye to who I have been... ❞

Allegiances | Rules | Site Basics | Creations | PM me~
Avatar done by my friend Arcelle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Female
Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Shadeheart turned around, almost falling over as she did so. "Oh, hi Lavenderheart! What brings you here?" she asked.

I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:23 am

Narrowing her eyes slightly, curious as to why Shadeheart had avoided her question, the she-cat replied coolly, "I have the same question for you - simply following you here." Now, she had a few ideas on why in the name of StarClan the medicine cat might be hanging around the Gorge, when clearly, they might fall off. Even a kit knows to avoid the area at all costs! It'd end a cat's life in a heartbeat, and especially now... After hearing what Falconfang had said at the previous Gathering and such with Reedstar, it was too risky to be around. Too dangerous, though she had always been a bit too cautious for her own good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm

OOC: Hello c: this doesn't happen to be a death topic, does it, Shade? I'm pretty sure you have to finish Ravenpaw's training as a medicine cat before you can hit the dirt. If this is not a death topic, go ahead and ignore me :) (but I have a feeling based on the title that it is)

Female
Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:25 pm

OoC: Raven has finished her training and Falc can do her ceremony for her. Shade never had a proper medicine cat mentor at all

IC:  "I always come here. Sometimes farther upstream or downstream but I still come to the gorge everyday. It... It gives Ravenpaw a chance to do things on her own, take care of the clan and whatnot," Shadeheart croaked. She lay down and looked over the edge. "Sometimes... sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be in StarClan. If I... no..." she pondered.

OoC: can I make this a double death topic for Shade and Bubblepaw?

Last edited by .~. on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shade-in-the-stars.tumblr.com
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:35 pm

OOC: if you want to. they're your characters cx although it does make me sad to watch them go ;-;

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am

Lavenderheart, listening, was shocked. What was Shadeheart talking about? Wait... she came by the gorge everyday, no matter which stream, so was she planning to... fall in? Her eyes widening, the blue she-cat flicked her ears before mewing, "Shadeheart, the clan needs you. I know you've mentored my daughter well, but it's not time yet for you to join StarClan. Please promise me, don't do anything reckless." Her eyes staring at the she-cat, showing how serious she was and the deep concern she expressed because of the idea that this was going to be a one-sided trip and that it would, in no way, end well. What was to become of this situation now? Perhaps... It was because maybe, hatred? Hatred that she stole Twistedfoot from her? What was she thinking? This was her friend she was talking about! They couldn't possibly hate each other... Could they?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Female
Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:26 am

It was at this same time that, across the gorge, a small RiverClan apprentice was adventuring. Bubblepaw had ventured out of RiverClan alone, nobody wanted to come with her. After seeing where she was, she decided to go back. As she turned, the ground beneath her feet gave way and she slipped, plummeting down towards the water. She managed to grab a root on her way down, stopping her fall. She had around a 6-7 tail-lengths from the edge where she fell off and a StarClan-knows-how-far plummet to the raging river below. "I don't want to go!" she shouted.

Shadeheart heard the apprentices cry for help and quickly turned around to see who it was. "D... don't worry! Er... I... I'll save you!" she shouted, before getting a rather large run-up and leaping all the way across the gorge. "Grab my paw!" she said, reaching over the edge. As she reached, her other front paw slipped, and she collapsed. As she fell, she managed to grab onto the root Bubblepaw was holding. She realised that the root couldn't hold the weight of the two cats, and it was impossible to climb back up to the edge. In the last moment that she had before it collapsed, she said, "I forgive you, Lavenderheart. With all my heart I forgive you." The branch broke and the two cats plummeted into the raging river below.

I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:39 am

"W-wait...!" The world was spinning so quickly, she couldn't keep track of what was happening. It confused her so much on why this just suddenly happened. Death by river. Risking her life to save an apprentice from a different clan... The apology. What was that apology about? Their deaths happened so quickly. Why?! The former SkyClan warrior had just asked her to promise not to do anything mouse-brained... Ignoring it and went anyway. Understandable that medicine cats don't have these boundaries, but this was just too much. Was that apology really about Twistedfoot...? Shaking her head, trying to clear her thoughts from all of these confusing events and ideas, perhaps... Perhaps they were at the end of the gorge. Silently praying in her head that StarClan hadn't claimed them yet. Not yet. Oh, not yet. That was cruel. What were her family members up there in StarClan doing?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741
Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:06 pm

A screech echoed behind Lavenderheart as a fluffy white warrior stood, tail fluffed out, ears back, just behind to see what had happened. "B-Bubblepaw!" Hailwhisper yelped, rushing towards the edge of the gorge. She pushed past Lavenderheart, barely realizing she was there, and looked over the edge, searching for the apprentice that had fallen. No...No no no no! Her mind panicked, and her body began to shake uncontrollably. "I-I...I can't even take care of my own clanmates..!" She whimpered, shoving her muzzle in her paws. After a moment, she stood up and looked at Lavenderheart with a blank gaze. "Who...Who are you?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:49 pm

With the sound of a new cat with a voice of anguish, fear, and panic, Lavenderheart turned around to see the RiverClan warrior in pain. With a blunt reply of, "My name is Lavenderheart, and I'm a WindClan warrior descended from SkyClan." It didn't seem right not to mention her birth clan - without them, she'd never had lived or anything. Their blood ran through her, and she had to acknowledge it. And she did. Not really minding whether or not anyone judged her for that, it was a fact that she couldn't avoid. Narrowing her eyes, the blue warrior asked, "And who might you be to be standing on WindClan's side of the gorge?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741
Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:17 am

Hailwhisper ducked her head down. A Windclan warrior; great. "I-I'm Hailwhisper...Riverc-clan war...warrior." She stammered, feeling slightly intimidated by this random she-cat. She hadn't realized she was on their side of the gorge, being in a panic the whole time she realized Bubblepaw had come here and well, died...
Glancing back over the edge, the white she-cat looked around quickly for perhaps the body of Bubblepaw drifting ashore. How was she going to tell her clan? They'd just look down on her even more, wouldn't they? She'd never be trusted with an apprentice again!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plummeting [open]   

Back to top Go down

Plummeting [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: