Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

an awesome adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RapidBlaze

RapidBlaze

Clan/Rank : warrior
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 27

an awesome adventure Empty
PostSubject: an awesome adventure   an awesome adventure EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 17:10

sunsetkit snook out of her family's den and explored the river.it had moonlight shining on it! it looked so awesome :aweplz:!
I got up closer but then. . . . . . . .splash!!!!!!! she fell head first in the water and floated downstream.it was fun and scary at the same time!then I heard a roaring sound,it was a waterfall. sunsetkit  was thinking she would die Surprised . instead,she leaped out of the water and got out .but something grabbed her paw :o_Oplz: ...............................................she ran and ran and ran until she made it home.

:sothereplz: 

by:sunsetblaze
aka-sunsetkit

Last edited by sunsetblaze on Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 8:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: an awesome adventure   an awesome adventure EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 21:57

sunsetblaze wrote:
I snook out of my family's den an explored the river.it had moonlight shining on it! it looked so awesome :aweplz:!
I got up closer but then. . . . . . . .splash!!!!!!! I fell head first in the water and floated downstream.it was fun and scary at the same time!then I heard a roaring sound,it was a waterfall. was thinking I would die Surprised . instead,i leaped out of the water and got out .but something grabbed my paw :o_Oplz: ...............................................I ran and ran and ran until I made it home.

:sothereplz: 

by:sunsetblaze

OOC;; Hello Sunsetblaze~ <3 Welcome to WCC~ There's something I'd like you to know. First, please read all of the rules and make a creation. Afterwards, please wait to be approved before RPing. Moreover, we roleplay in third person point of view, meaning...

Sunsetkit snuck out of her family's den and explored the river. It had moonlight shining on it! It looked so awesome!
Sunsetkit got up closer but then. . . . . . . .splash!!!!!!! She fell head first in the water and floated downstream. It was fun and scary at the same time! Then she heard a roaring sound, it was a waterfall. She was thinking she would die.

For our site, we like to use proper grammar and spelling as well, so try your best with that~ Also, please remember to make sure everything makes sense because, well, I wasn't quite sure what your post was until I read it over a couple times. Alright thank you~ <3 If you have any questions, feel free to PM me~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
RapidBlaze

RapidBlaze

Clan/Rank : warrior
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: an awesome adventure   an awesome adventure EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 12:45

Hello Echo,remember me? i noticed that i have been a dramatic little shit to you in the past. I'm sorry.plus,my charachter for this rp is so utterly unorigional.I'm changing my charachter into a real breed of cat and i will stop being the feline version of akai dahlia.

-sunset blaze-
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: an awesome adventure   an awesome adventure EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 15:17

OOC;; Ah, it's fine. I'm pretty sure you apologized before. Nonetheless, just PM messages like this next time to avoid bringing back up dead threads (topics over a month old). Welcome back to WCC as well and hope you have a good time this round!

//locked

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an awesome adventure   an awesome adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

an awesome adventure
Page 1 of 1