Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SwiftKit's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
biddyboo8

biddyboo8

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit/Half-born
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 14

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 18:52

SwiftKit shivered violently from the cold. She looked around this strange land, wondering why her father had left her here. Out of nowhere, a blood-curdling yowl sounded from the river, followed by a plopping sound. She opened her eyes wide. Although she couldn't see the river, she knew who fell in it, shattering a hole in the ice. It was no one but her own father. She felt her paws tremble underneath her when she had heard her father's death. Her mother had died when she was kitting, and now her father had taken her here, in this bleak, misty, and uncomfortable land? "Agh! Why did he leave me here? Our family was doomed from the start! I didn't even get to know my mother, and he only told me how she had died! I don't even know if she was in the same Clan as my father!" But then a shiver ran threw her spine, almost throwing her off the rock she was set on. Had her so-called 'father' stolen me? Nonsense!

But then she had gotten so scared of her fate that she attempted to run to the nearest cat. As she had jumped, she hit her head on a rock, knocking her out cold.

[OOC: SwiftKit just lost her memory of her father coming from WindClan, or any Clan at all. She just briefly remembers how he looked, and that he died in the river. Also, someone needs to find me and take me to camp because the Warrior Code says to always help a kit in need. And this, friends, is how I will enter RiverClan. :P]

SwiftKit/SwiftPaw/SwiftFoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 21:14

~Coolness c: Wait .. this IS allowed right? ^^~

Swifttalon, who was totally there the whole time was patrolling the RiverClan border, when suddenly, out of the corner of his sharp eyes, he spotted a bundle of gray fur close by the river. Is ... is that a KIT? What would a kit be doing out here? Unless it's a rogue kit ... Might as well take a look. He padded over cautiously, and when the bundle of fur shivered, he inhaled sharply. Wow, a kit was still alive out here!? Incredible! He prodded it with a sheathed paw, his icy blue eyes wide. "Yoohoo," he whispered. "You okay? What's your name?"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
biddyboo8

biddyboo8

Leo Horse

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 6:27

SwiftKit jumped in shock when she heard the cat talking to her. "Oh, uhm..." she stared at him with disbelief. "I-I'm...I'm SwiftKit. Uhm, and...I guess I'm okay..." She stared and shuffled her paws at this stranger. He doesn't even smell the same as me!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 7:55

OOC: It was in the creation, and if it was approved, I believe it's allowed. On a more important note.. should I say Reedstar or Maplestar? ;n;

Silvershade tilted her head at the little kit from alongside Swifttalon. "Where have you come from, little Swiftkit?" she mewed, sitting down and wrapping her bushy tail around her small paws. "Perhaps we should consult Maplestar. The kit has a Clan name but I can't tell what Clan he's from by smell-- and I've not seen him around RiverClan before.." she sighed, looking at Swifttalon questioningly. It was up to him, really, she was alright with anything.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
biddyboo8

biddyboo8

Leo Horse

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 11:33

"I-I can't remember, but I've never been here before. My father died in the river, but I don't remember him much." She shuffled her paws. Will these cats hurt me? She flicked her ears and shivered as the wind blew again.

[OOC: I think it's ReedStar again. :P]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 12:27

OOC: I know Reed is back, but..

Quote :

1. No paradoxing. Only once a topic is finished does a cat have a memory of that topic in new topics. But only ones created after the first was finished. It may sound confusing, but topics shouldn't last all that long.

Let's stick with Maplestar for the moment. cx
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
biddyboo8

biddyboo8

Leo Horse

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 12:40

[OOC: Ok :D]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 19:15

Swifttalon grinned. "Cool!" He me we'd happily. "Another Swiftkit! I'm Swifttalon, a RiverClan warrior. Well, Swiftkit. We should take you back to camp and get you checked on. We can't just leave a kit out here. If you're named Swiftkit, I bet you're fast like yours truly here." He picked her pup by the scruff of her neck and began running back to camp, no more than a blur.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
biddyboo8

biddyboo8

Leo Horse

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 19:23

SwiftKit sighed of relief when she heard she was going to get somewhere warm. Instinctively she knew not to squirm as he carried her, and before she knew it she was dangling in between his legs as he ran. Wow, he really does deserve his 'Swift' name! I wonder if I will be able to run like that. She watched his paws softly crash into the snow, up and down, up and down, as some snow sprayed her face. She enjoyed going fast, and she always will.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
biddyboo8

biddyboo8

Leo Horse

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 11:17

TOPIC IN NOW CLOSED. IT IS CONTINUED IN https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t15459-swiftkit-s-arrival-continued-in-camp-open#241336

IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN THIS ONE, PLEASE HEAD TO THE CONTINUED TOPIC.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SwiftKit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftKit's Arrival   SwiftKit's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

SwiftKit's Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: