Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Falconstar leapt up on the Tallrock and called out, "All cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" Each time he said this as the new leader gave him more pride to be leading the greatest clan in the forest, and he was happy to now move his focus towards apprenticing those kits who had so patiently waited to start their training on their way to becoming WindClan warriors.

OoC: This is the third ceremony to take place, so all apprentices who are becoming warriors please post as warriors so you potentially may receive an apprentice. The following cats should post here to get their apprentice names and their mentors:
Adderkit (Phoenix)
Briarkit (Megi)
Foxkit (Twilight)
Mistkit (Icey)
Mudkit (Dawn)
Nightkit (Dragon)
Shrikekit (Mossy)
Stormkit (May)
Swiftkit (Snow)
Thornkit (Icey)
Whitekit (Grey)
Willowkit (Sand)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Hawkflight padded underneath the Tallrock, looking to the nursery, where many kits were ready to become apprentices. With how many there were, she had a good chance at getting one. She smiled, excited at the thought.

Female
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Stormkit leaped off of the top of the nursery, the kit who was already almost the size of a warrior. He padded slowly over to the forming group of cats. Today is the day I begin my service to my Clan, he realized, and suddenly his pride levels soared, and he held his head high. On this day, the cat called Stormkit would then be Stormpaw, apprentice of WindClan. He'd have a mentor, and he wouldn't simply be leeching off of his Clan members, he would finally be servicing the group of cats that he had called family for many moons of his somewhat short life. He would finally be of use. His pelt was freshly groomed, the stormy blue grays shining in the winter sunlight. Today is the day I am worthy of being called a cat of WindClan. Today is the day I am truly..me.

i've got no characters left guess ill die
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tyraei.deviantart.com
Snow

Female
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Swiftkit got up from eating a mouse and walked to where most the cats usually go.. I will just eat the mouse later... I hope this is my ceremony... Swiftkit thought happily. After all,... It had been a little late... She was pretty old now...

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Foxkit hopped excitedly over. "Oh, boy! It's probably my apprentice ceremony! Yay! Finally!" He bounced over to Stormkit. "Hey, Stormkit! Think it's our ceremony? I bet it is!"

Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Adderkit padded out, blinking his amber eyes. Wonder what's going on, he thought.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Mossy

Female
Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Shrikekit rushed into the clearing, almost stumbling over herself in a haste to get to the center with the other kits. I'm finally becoming an apprentiiiiccce! This was so exciting, and she was one step closer to being a warrior!

Female
Number of posts : 149
Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Mudkit padded out of the nursery with well groomed fur. He sat down away from the other cats but close to the tallrock. i wonder who my mentor will be? he thought as he waited for falconstar to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:54 pm

~Lolz. Right now, Adderkit would actually be a warrior now .... xD~

Adderkit nodded his head in acknowledgement at the other kits who had arrived. So this IS an apprentice ceremony, he thought. Cool!

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 pm

~Lol, same with Fox

Foxkit ran over to his brother. "Hey, Adderkit! It's our ceremony! Finally! Awesome, huh?"

Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3616
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Whitekit padded out into the clearing, her eyes shifting in anxiety of what this meeting was called for, and what was happening.

Credit to Jayburd

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
~Shadow Jinx

Male
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465
Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Nightkit burst from the nursery. Her excitment bubbling.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Iceychu

Female
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 827

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 am

Thornkit bounded to where Swiftkit sat and nudged her shoulder, purring. "We are finally going to be apprentices!"
Mistkit followed her brother but then saw Adderkit and padded towards him. "Hey," she mewed, blue eyes dazzling with excitement. "Who do you think is going to be your mentor?" She whispered.

Kitty
To-Be Soul Manipulator

Characters : Ivyfur - Breezewhisker - Stormfur - Thicketleaf - Ivykit
Female
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1128
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:59 am

Ivyur calmly took her spot in the back, hoping to gain more apprentices.

v e t e r a n .  u s e r
~ ινуωιиg ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:22 pm

OoC: All apprentices who were just giving warrior-ship will more than likely get an apprentice, since there are just too many of them to fill up the previous limited slots.

"Will all kits in need of a ceremony please step forward." Once the gaggle of kits were standing before the Tallrock (OoC: We don't need more posts of everyone stepping forward), he continued. "From now on, you will all have -paw at the end of your names and will learn the ways of your clan. I know you will all become great, strong warriors. Your mentors will teach you everything you need to know."

OoC: I'm sorry for the vagueness of these ceremonies, but there's just too many people in need of ceremonies to do it properly. Just assume I said who your mentors/apprentices are in a long-winded fireside chat. Here is the list of every apprentice and their mentor.

Adderpaw - Longtail
Foxpaw - Owlpelt
Mistpaw - Ivyleaf
Mudpaw - Mistfur
Nightpaw - Hawkflight
Shrikepaw - Falconstar
Stormpaw - Ivyfur
Swiftpaw - Heathernose
Thornpaw - Eaglethorn
Whitepaw - Deernose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza   

Back to top Go down

WindClan Apprentice Ceremony Extravaganza
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: