Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventurous kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lerrn

Lerrn

Number of posts : 88

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 13:32

Lilykit wandered out of the nursery, she loved watching the rest of her clan do their duties. "I can't wait to be a warrior!" She said to herself as she sat down and wrapped her tail over her paws. Lilykit thought about visiting some of the warriors to hear some tales from before she was born, but they all looked so busy she just didnt want to disrupt anyone. She stood up and headed towards the camp entrance, all she wanted was some adventure and she just didnt want to wait until she was apprenticed.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 13:41

"Ah ah ah little kit." Nightpaw placed his paw down in front of the kit, who seemed to be on its way out of camp. He fully stepped into camp, putting down the herbs he had gathered. "You are too young to go out now" he mewed, face neutral as always.

Lerrn

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 13:50

Lilykit stumbled over the apprentices paw. She hung her head low ashamed that she got caught. "I just want to go on an adventure." She mewed sadly as she stood up and looked at the young cat. Her eyes showed her disappointment, "I'm sorry." Lilykit knew that she was going to be in trouble if every one else found out about her escape plan.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 13:57

OOC: Lol since you don't know, Nightpaw is the size of a warrior, since he changed to a medicine cat apprentice almost as soon as he was about to be a warrior.

IC: Nightpaw studied the young she-cat, his form hovering quite tall over the little kit. "Its okay, just be careful. You'll be an apprentice soon, and then you can explore the place all over. Its dangerous out there." Nightpaw flicked his barely existing tail, only an inch still there. "I would know this personally." he mewed, feeling as if the information was useful.

Lerrn

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 14:03

Ooc: ok thats good to know!

Ic: Lilykits eyes stretched wide at the cats short tail. She had never seen anything like it. Not wanting to seem rude she quickly looked away from his tail and fixed her gaze back on his eyes. "Wha....what happened to your tail?" She blurted out. He fur felt hot almost ashamed that she was being so inconsiderate to him. Her tail twitched in excitement, maybe she would get to hear some adventure stories after all.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 14:32

"I ran onto the Thunderpath, which is where monsters mingle. I got hit by one, breaking my back legs and ripping off my tail" he spared the worst of the detail from the kit, not wanting to traumatize her. "That only one of the many dangers here, which is why kits need to stay inside." he mewed, his dual colored eyes stared at the nervous she-cat.

Lerrn

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 14:44

Lilykit listened intently to his story. Her fur started to bristle from the thought of all the pain he went through. She shook herself so her fur lay flat. "What do the monsters look like?" she asked amazed that one hit from these things could do so much damage to a cat. Her gaze swept back to his tail and his legs. She then looked down to the pile of herbs he had dropped when he stopped her. Guilt flooded through her, she didn't want to disturb anyone and here she was pulling him away from his duties.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 14:50

Nightpaw watched her gaze flicker to his legs and tail, then to the herbs he had dropped. "They come is different colors and sizes. But mostly they are big bulky creatures than rank of something horrible." he mewed before picking the herbs back up and mumbling through them. "I have to go put these up, you should ask a warrior to show you around camp." he mewed before heading back to the medicine den, setting the herbs down and sorting them into their proper place. Hopefully the kit wouldn't even think of leaving camp right now. Plus, there aught to be a warrior watching them now.

Lerrn

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 15:03

Lilykit nodded to him as he left. She looked towards the camp entrance and turned in the opposite direction, she would have to wait to go exploring in the forest. When she approached the nursery she saw the perfect size moss to play moss ball with. She picked it up in her teeth and tried to toss it into the air, but it just landed all over her. "Ugh" she said as she began to lick herself clean of the moss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventurous kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurous kit   Adventurous kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventurous kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: