Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059
Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.

PostSubject: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:48 pm

ooc: Do you prefer Little or Storm as a mentor? Those are the 2 choices at the moment xD

ic:Littlelight stepped up, taking a breath to call another meeting. "All cats old enough to hunt and catch their own prey, gather for a Clan meeting!" he called.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Occ: Either~

Ic: Mudkit slowly made his way out of the nursery, having been told of an apprentice ceremony, and how it worked. He honestly thought it was stupid. But what was he going to do? It was just another step to finding his family. If this is what he had to go through to receive an education on how to survive, he'd do it. The brown tom looked up at the leader expectingly. 'So I'm guessing I'd be known as Mudpaw soon. That'd be weird. I thought we'd just stuck to our original names...'

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Stormclaw padded into camp, his muscular form beating size compared to some other cats. His gleaming pelt shined as his muscles rippled underneath his fur. He looked up to Littlelight, who had called meeting. He took notice of the kit that he had rescued that one night, and smiled. His usually blank, cold stare turning softer. Stormclaw sat down, waiting for Littlelight to continue.

Male
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059
Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:56 pm

"Mudkit," the deputy started, "you have lived in the nursery for six months and from now, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mudpaw." He flicked his tail over at the tom sitting over in the clearing. "Stormclaw will be your mentor, and teach you the ways of the warrior. Stormclaw, I trust you will teach Mudpaw all you know." Littlelight dipped his head to signal the ceremony was just about over.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741
Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Ooc: Stormheart was here too .A.

Ic: Stormheart appeared there. But then the ceremony was over. So she disappeared there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:24 pm

OOC: Oh well hello there o.o Poor Stormheart

IC: Stormclaw looked up, slightly surprised when he was named the mentor. Though he quickly recovered and went and touches noses with his new apprentice.

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:10 am

Mudpaw glanced around for his new mentor. Being new to the clan, he didn't know every cat just by scent alone. Only then the cat approached him, did Mudpaw know who he was. Feeling slightly awkward, the new apprentice reached forward to touch noses with the older cat. He was glad that the cat looked strong and tough, that meant that he'd teach him some good survival moves. Nodding in acceptance, Mudpaw headed toward the apprentice's den, not even giving any other cat a second glance. 'One more step taken, Ma, Sis. I'll find ya soon.'

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~   

Back to top Go down

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremoneh~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-