Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY   IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 17:28

Mother's Name: Snowfall
Clan: Shadowclan
Origins: Shadowclan...?

Father's Name: Redshade
Clan: Shadowclan
Origins: Shadowclan

Adopted Kits?: I prefer blood-related kits, but I don't know if Snow cares or not
Special Requests: Nope nu-uh anyone can apply as long as you're in Shadowclan

IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY 1voydIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY 2gy1qubIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY   IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 4:40

Amberkit from shadowclan needs parents and snow already said it would be alright so it's up to you
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY   IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 16:22

Well she's the one who wanted me to make this topic so that you would post in it but I don't see why we could have just gone with it. Anyways you're totally welcome to be one of the future kits XD

IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY 1voydIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY 2gy1qubIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY   IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 18:59

If you're still accepting kits Leechkit needs parents.

Leechkit:

IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY Mew
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY   IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 16:43

Yush sure why not? They haven't been born yet so you're good :3
Also I plan on making a character for our third kit as well. Need to check in on Snow.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY   IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 20:34

Nope. 1 is enough! Lol jk. Sure. After all, it's unlikely for a she-cat to have 1 kit lol. Sure. I'll make the birth topic when I have time :)

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY   IF YOU NEED PARENTS LOOK HERE HEY EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 14:12

And then bam it was official.