Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 17:25

Redshade padded into camp and dropped a skinny snake on the fresh-kill pile. It was moonhigh, so many Shadowclan members had already awakened to start their day...Or night, more like it. Their clan was weird, okay? Anyways, it was leafbare so naturally it was cold and hard to find prey. Redshade had gone hunting twice now, only bringing back this pathetic amount as well as a frog from earlier to feed the clan with. Whatever, at least that was getting some of his duties out of the way for tonight. He'd go on a border patrol later and make sure Thunderclan wasn't trying to start anything again. Boy, he and Soulfang sure taught them a lesson! That night was still fresh in his mind, and he had a few small but new scars to prove it. He glanced around, wondering if anyone was awake. You know what? He hadn't talked to Snowfall in a while...

CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] 1voydCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] 2gy1qubCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 18:47

Snowfall padded silently out of her den. "Did I do something? I mean, why wouldn't he talk to me?" Snowfall hung her head and layed down in the sun, her fur shimmering in the light.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 16:28

Ooc: This takes place a night x3 Shadowclan is most active at night.

Ic: Redshade glanced up as Snowfall padded out, as if on cue(which it kinda was). He walked over and dipped his head in greeting. "Hey Snowfall. What's with the sad face?" He asked, not as enthusiastic as he had anticipated himself to be. He hadn't talked to his potential-mate in a while and he supposed he should be a bit happier to see her. He forced a small purr out and nudged her shoulder playfully to get her attention. "Haven't talked to you in a while, what with training and all." He purred, once again forced. Maybe he had just been working too hard. That was probably why he wasn't particularly super-dooper-happy.

CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] 1voydCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] 2gy1qubCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 19:54

OOC: sorry ;-;

IC: Snowfall looked at her mate. "Uh.. Nothing. I just missed you that's all." She smiled than sat up, licking Redshade's cheek. "Sooo... I was thinking about something... It has to do with kits.." Snowfall cut herself off to see her mate's reaction.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyTue 11 Feb 2014 - 13:24

Redshade blinked, half-surprised, half-I don't even know. "Okay, go on..?" He said, tipping his head. What about kits? Okay, it was always pretty obvious that she wanted to have some of her own one day, but what did that have to do with oh Starclan he knew where this was going.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyTue 11 Feb 2014 - 17:41

Snowfall blinked her eyes and looked at Redshade seriously. "I want us to have kits." Snowfall looked again at her confused mate. "I mean. We kinda are mates... I just want kits or a kit." She looked around and sat down, than licked her paw and waited again for his response.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 12:43

Redshade sat down and nuzzled her cheek. "...Okay. Kits, I mean, I didn't really ever think about it. I don't know if I'd be a good father but...Whatever makes you happy." He purred, surprised by how simple and smooth the conversation was going. See, this is why he'd rather have Snowfall as a mate over some other Shadowclan she-cat...Even if he was still unsure about his feelings and everything. If they had kits, it was fine with him, and maybe he could pass on some of his skill to them. They'd be fine warriors for sure.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 15:13

Snowfall purred happily and licked Redshade's cheek. "I was hoping that one was a girl. I was gonna name her Amberkit." Snowfall looked into her mate's eyes and smiled. She loved him so much. Kits would be the perfect gift for them. She nudged Redshade to the den. "Come on. We should get some sleep so we can think about it later." Snowfall started heading for the den...

OOC: So are we like gonna make a mating topic or just say they had a kit?

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 15:40

OOC;; Woah wait... Mating topic? Mating topic?

Mistpelt wrote:

[*]Absolutely no mating scenes. It is just totally not appropriate for this site in so many different ways. You can show love and passion between two characters without showing mating. This goes doubly for force-mating (yes, we know that in real life all cat mating is technically force-mating, but this is fantasy and that is still incredibly inappropriate).

No, you don't show a mating topic where you write about the mating. It's not appropriate considering we have users on here under 13 years of age. I hope that this was not what you meant by mating topic though. All you really need to do when you have a kit is to go ahead and just write the birth topic - there's nothing else that you actually need to do.

If you think I'm singling you out or being rude by the way Snow, I'm going to be honest with you. No, in no way am I trying that. You're simply the first person to write about whether or not you should have a mating topic and I wish to tell you that. It's that simple. Moreover, it is part of my job to navigate the site and make sure all rules are followed. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Alright, thank you for your time.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 15:51

OOC: No! Sorry! I meant birth topic! My bad! I'm sorry! I truly didn't mean to say that! :oo

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 15:54

Ooc: No, that--
Echo said it first x3 Thanks Echo
(Plus that'd be a really awkward and weird topic; who even wants to make a topic like that?)

Ic: Redshade raised an invisible eyebrow. "Rest? I just got up not long ago...I might go hunting or something." He yawned and stretched, then gave her a nod. "You're welcome to rest if you like though. I don't think anyone will mind."

EDIT:
Ooc: Ohhh, see that makes way more sense.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 15:57

OOC;; Stormi - No problem.

Snow - It's alright, it was a miswrite or just a typo. No harm done.

Now, I was never here. Alright?

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 16:03

Snowfall shook her head. "No. I will join you." She was tired but she wanted to join her mate on a hunt. After all.. It might be the last hunting she'll be able to do in a while... (XD)

OOC: Yeah.. Sorry guys!

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]   CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU FEEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEE TONIGHTTTT [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: