Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bubblekit's Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Bubblekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Bubblekit's Ceremony   Bubblekit's Ceremony EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 10:52

Littlelight stepped up, taking a breath to call another meeting. "All cats old enough to hunt and catch their own prey, gather for a Clan meeting!" he called.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Bubblekit's Ceremony   Bubblekit's Ceremony EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 16:24

Bubblekit leapt out of the nursery, almost falling onto her face as she landed. Turning to the nearest cat, she said, "What do you think is happening? Is it an apprentice ceremony? Oh! Maybe it's my apprentice ceremony. I hope it is!"

Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Bubblekit's Ceremony   Bubblekit's Ceremony EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 16:39

Mistyflower walked curiously over. It was probably another apprentice ceremony. Maybe she would get another apprentice! Of course, her hopes weren't high; she was a newly named warrior and she already had an apprentice. Still, she couldn't help but hope.

Bubblekit's Ceremony 15yw26d

Bubblekit's Ceremony The_po10   Bubblekit's Ceremony Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Bubblekit's Ceremony   Bubblekit's Ceremony EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 16:18

Stormheart walked outside, looking excitedly around. Another ceremony! Maybe she'd finally get an apprentice of her own...
Hailwhisper sat down next to her sister and looked up at the deputy, waiting for it to begin.

Bubblekit's Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBubblekit's Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBubblekit's Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBubblekit's Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Bubblekit's Ceremony 1voydBubblekit's Ceremony 2gy1qubBubblekit's Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBubblekit's Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Bubblekit's Ceremony   Bubblekit's Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 13:18

Littlelight looked down at the excited kit. "Bubblekit," he began, "you have spent 6 moons in the nursery and are ready to become an apprentice, and to train under the ways of the warrior code, and from now until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Bubblepaw." He glanced over at Hailwhisper sitting next to Stormheart and smiled. "Hailwhisper, I believe that you are ready to become a mentor, so I will trust you mentor Bubblepaw with the best of your abilities, and to make Bubblepaw a warrior the Clan can be proud of."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Bubblekit's Ceremony   Bubblekit's Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 16:19

Stormheart almost leaped up in excitement when she saw Littlelight look their way, but she barely kept her jaw from dropping when her sister, Hailwhisper, was picked instead. Oh come on! She thought in disappointment, but then realized she was being immature. She should be happy for her sister...Even if she was shy and probably didn't want an apprentice.

Hailwhisper blinked in surprise, not expecting that. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it, and sighed. Would she be a good mentor? She was pretty nervous, this being her first apprentice and all. Her sister probably would have been better as a mentor, but she had to be a useful member of the clan. Dipping her head in as much gratitude as she could muster over her anxiety, she padded over to her new apprentice, took a sideways-glance at Stormheart, then touched her nose to her apprentice's. "H-hello, Bubblepaw. Guess I'm you're mentor...I hope I can train you as well as R-Reedstar d-did..." She silently gulped at the mention of the old leader. Where was he? At the gathering, it was said that he was alive but...Why wasn't he back?

Bubblekit's Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBubblekit's Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBubblekit's Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBubblekit's Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Bubblekit's Ceremony 1voydBubblekit's Ceremony 2gy1qubBubblekit's Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBubblekit's Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubblekit's Ceremony   Bubblekit's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubblekit's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1