Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Nightkit and Stormkit's Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Nightkit and Stormkit's Ceremony   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Another day, another ceremony that fell upon the deputy to perform in lieu of the leader. Feeling a bit more confident - a bit more - Falconfang hopped onto the Tallrock and called out once again, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" It really did have a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucio

Female
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Stormkit's Ceremony   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Stormkit padded out of the nursery, stumbling a few times in the ice-cold snow. His pelt was groomed- he had no clue why his mother was grooming him so nicely suddenly. Normally she just did what was needed and left him alone. But she'd insisted on grooming his whole stormy-grey coat. He sat down in the forming group of cats, still not quite sure what was going on. And not sure why Falconfang was announcing anything instead of Raccoonstar. Perhaps she was sick again? Who knows. Stormkit certainly didn't.

i've got no characters left guess ill die
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tyraei.deviantart.com
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Stormkit's Ceremony   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Hawkflight padded out of the warrior den, looking up to where the deputy was doing the ceremony instead of Raccoonstar. She wondered slightly what was wrong with the leader, but them dismissed it, knowing she would be alright. She sat below the highrock, waiting for Falconfang to continue.

Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Stormkit's Ceremony   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:31 pm

OoC: This ceremony is being closed and moved to the larger ceremony extravaganza. Please go here to post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Stormkit's Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Nightkit and Stormkit's Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: