Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony   Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Dewstar pulled herself up Highrock and then called the usual call for the Clan to gather. She pondered over the mentor of the soon-to-be apprentice, concluding that, since her Clan was clearly the coolest, whoever got Hailkit would be an excellent teacher.

Female
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony   Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Hailkit ran out of the nursery. It might be my apprentice ceremony. That would be nice. He casually sat down and waited for the ceremony to start.

Flowerfrost dropped her prey in the fresh-kill pile and padded over. "What's happening now?" she murmured curiously. A ceremony, probably. If it's an apprentice ceremony I might get my own apprentice. Still, it's really unlikely.

Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741
Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony   Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Ooc: For once I'm not just seeing this and already there's like a whole page of posts *crai*

Ic: Addertail rolled from the entrance with a mouse in his mouth. "Flamegaze said I couldn't do it...He's sleeping outside tonight." walked out of the warriors' den at the call of yet another meeting. What could it be, another ceremony? They've been having a lot of those lately.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony   Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:39 pm

"Hailkit, please step forward. You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day until you earn your warrior name, you will be called Hailpaw and Spottedfeather will be your mentor."

Female
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony   Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Hailpaw's eyes widened. He touched noses with Spottedfeather and said, "I hope I'll be as good a warrior as you when I grow up!"

Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony   Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Spottedfeather, who was totally there the whole time smiled and touches noses with her new apprentice. She listened and then spoke "I will try my best to get you there" she smiled.

PostSubject: Re: Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Hailkit's Apprentice ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: