Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New medicine cat apprentice meets who?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

New medicine cat apprentice meets who? Empty
PostSubject: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 15:20

Nightpaw padded through the forest, keeping an eye out for any intruders. It was like his instinct, even though after his accident and becoming a medicine cat apprentice, he still remembered every bit of training he got. He looked around, trying to spot herbs. He quickly lost track of time and where he was, before he entered a clearing. Nightpaw looked up from his search and noticed he was at Fourtrees. He padded further into the clearing, it seeming barren without cats sharing tongues from all the clans. He sat, enjoying the silence and calmness. Birds chattered and leaves fluttered around him and he closed his eyes and relaxed.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 16:20

Ivypaw silently padded through the occasional spots of grass poking up from the dry moorland, getting a small jump of excitement every time she stepped on a patch. The cat never really like the moorland much, it was too dusty. Besides, she wasn't all the keen on chasing rabbits all day but even so, she'd do anything for her Clan. Just like she promised when she was made an apprentice and like she'll promise once she becomes a WindClan warrior.
Ivypaw stopped right once she got by a tree leading to Fourtrees, smelling the scent of ThunderClan. It was kind've familiar, but the gathering wasn't too long ago, so she still took caution. She crouched down on the grass, squinting her eyes to look further into the coming darkness. She suddenly leaped up when she remembered who the cat sitting there was.
"Nightpaw...?"
Her voice echoed out through the clearing as she stalked out of the cover of the tree, her heart filling with worry for the apprentice she met at Fourtrees. Out of all the cats in all the Clans, it had to be Nightpaw? "What are you doing here?" she demanded. Her voice seemed harsh, but her eyes were still full of worry/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 16:54

Nightpaw snapped out of his daze, his dual colored eyes snapping to the object of interruption. He hissed slightly under his breath as he realized it was Ivypaw. He tensed his shoulders, making himself look more intimidating, even though he didn't need to. Medicine cats were supposed to be peaceful right? Well, he just wanted to make sure. "I was looking for herbs, until I wandered here. I was enjoying the quiet peacefullness, until you started yelling" he mewed, realizing the birds and stopped chirping, and the peaceful atmosphere was gone. "Now what are you doing here" he grouchily said.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 17:00

"Missed you too," Ivypaw huffed, her eyes going to their usual 'I don't even care' look. "Besides, I wasn't yelling," she commented, trying not to blush. She almost was yelling, since this apprentice she met at the gathering was actually nice to her. "I just haven't seen you since the gathering when you gave up on being a warrior." She gave the apprentice a concerned sigh. "So, I guess you're the medicine cat apprentice now?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 17:06

"Yeah, though I still have all my instincts from being an apprentice though. But not I have to start training all over again, though I would be a warrior by now. But, I love medicine and herbs anyway." he mewed, noticing she looked like she was almost awkward. Oh Starclan, was he going to make another cat awkward because of his blandness?

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014 - 14:24

Ivypaw sighed and sat down, drawing a paw over her head. She was pretty sure her fur got untidy from the run over. "Are you truly happy being a medicine cat?" she sighed, giving him a worried gaze, her pretty amber eyes glowing in the dew of the setting sun. "You say you're happy taking this road, but I always wonder in the situations if the cat is truly happy with their new role or if they just don't want to burden their Clanmates."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014 - 15:17

"Well, I think there will always be a little part in me that will wish I was still on my way to being a warrior. But, I truly do love medicine and herbs. I will always have a little warrior in me, but I am a medicine cat." he mewed. Looking back up at her, he realized that she had doubt in him.

OOC: Sorry, brain....bleh

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 12:53

Ivypaw took a moment of hesitation before she set her soft gaze on Nightpaw. "I think everyone has a warrior inside," she mewed, looking up at the stars, glowing a deep shade of yellow and blue in the sky. Ivypaw sighed as she looked at the moon rising by the trees that were blocking the view.
"I might not really like the moor," Ivypaw started, "but at least there are no trees to block the stars and moon." Really, this was the only reason she didn't run off to RiverClan or something.
Ivypaw always wondered what is was like to live in a different Clan. Different cats. Different prey. Different traditions. But, of course, Ivypaw never really liked anyone. Except for the tom sitting in front of her.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 13:12

Noticing the hesitation in her voice, as she told him something personal about her. Something that would make her clan have doubt in her loyalty, but he didn't doubt it. He had never though about different clans much, since he was always nonchalant, but her point brought the question to his own mind. Would his life have been different if he lived in another clan? Would he still have been a warrior? Shaking his head, he put the thoughts away, realizing that he was perfectly happy. Nightpaw looked up with a gaze that had feeling in it, not just something neutral and cold. He was perfectly happy with the clan he was in, his family, not just his clanmates. He had a duty, to heal and make sure they were always in very good health. Even if he was almost forced to become a medicine cat apprentice by the monster, he was happy there. Staring right into Ivypaw's eyes, he smiled. This she-cat whom he had not gotten along with at first, but sparked some interest in him, and made him realize how much he truly loved how things were now. "Thank you Ivypaw" he whispered, even though she probably was clueless where it came from.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 15:08

As the tom turned, gazed into her eyes, and whispered 'Thank you,' to Ivypaw, she smiled. A smile that wasn't real but wasn't fake, but a mix of both. There was also some confusion in there.
Thank you? she echoed in her mind, searching her thoughts for what to say back to the tom, but her heart started beating faster and faster as she got more nervous with every growing second. What is he thanking me for? she asked herself, forcing her heart to calm down. Why was she acting so nervous? Nothing like this had happened before. Not before she met Nightpaw...
"No problem," she whispered back. Great. No problem? That's the best I could come up with?! she demanded to herself, trying the best she could not to turn and run back to the moorland. Why couldn't she do anything right? Her walk was perfectly fine until she met Nightpaw, until her heart started beating faster and faster, and she searched her head for the right word to describe this feeling that kept occurring around the tom.
And all she could come up with was love.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 16:32

Nightpaw continued to gaze, his eyes actually full of emotion for once, and watch many emotions flicker in Ivypaw's gaze. While he could determine some of them, some he couldn't place his paw on. He narrowed his gaze slightly, thinking of what she could possibly thinking. For a second, he thought he knew all about the she-cat, and then the next it was like he knew nothing. It not only interested him, but made him think more about things. He thought a lot, deciphering things, but this one she-cat was something on a whole new level. His mind wandered, suddenly thinking that he wanted to find out everything about this she-cat, and he had another feeling that once he thought he knew everything, something new would knock all of his knowledge down. He scooted closer to Ivypaw, still staring into her gaze. His eyes like fire and ice, almost just like his personality. but not bipolar like "Ivypaw, what are you thinking? I'm dying to know" he whispered, almost right in her face, but not threateningly. His huge form possibly looking threateningly to any cat that could see them.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 13:26

Ivypaw wasn't really too surprised by Nightpaw, since she knew the medicine cat wouldn't attack. But she gazed right back at him, her amber eyes lit with happiness, fear, and many more emotions. But what was she thinking? That she'd be in love with this medicine cat? No. Stick to the code, she told herself, backing away a bit from Nightpaw. Stick to the code, was the only thing she thought to herself, but not wanting to hurt her friend. But this is wrong. Not only is he from a different Clan... She looked back up at Nightpaw, wondering what brought this on.
He's a medicine cat. This will never work. Not even if I went to ThunderClan. Ivypaw then wanted so badly to run back home to her Clan, to never go to a gathering, to never see Nightpaw again. The two, in Ivypaw's mind, would never work out.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 16:16

Panic began to show in Ivypaw and Nightpaw panicked with her. Did he startle her, or make her feel threatened. And why was he getting upset over it?! Why should he care if she got suddenly upset with him. Looking into her eyes, he noticed that hurt was an emotion in there. Like as if she didn't want to believe something. But what? The caring expressions, and how she was acting towards him, did it mean? No, she couldn't possibly, did Ivypaw.... No, she couldn't. But he didn't deny the feelings he was suddenly getting, it starting to make since. Ivypaw liked him, in the least, and then the Warrior Code got in the way. Not only were they in different clans, but he was going to be a medicine cat. Shaking his head, he shot out his paw, and put it behind, as if asking her to stay anyway. Nightpaw wanted to stay with her, even if they got in trouble. "Ivypaw, please don't. I don't care what others will think." he mumbled, as he tried to get her to calm down.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 16:29

Ivypaw sat down, getting her heart to slow a little bit. Good. At least she wasn't panicking so much anymore, now that Nightpaw seemed to feel the same about Ivypaw. But what good was it? He might not care. But Ivypaw does, at least a little bit. Plus, there are at least 2 Clans to deal with, to pick their punishment if it did happen, and she didn't want to be punished for this. Just for loving a cat from a different Clan.
"Nightpaw..." she whispered, using all her will to keep her now dulling amber eyes not to tear up. Yes, she wanted to be with Nightpaw. She wanted that so desperately, but it wasn't possible. Not if she wanted to stay in WindClan, and not if Nightpaw wanted to be a medicine cat. "I wish I didn't care too," she began, her voice wavering. Oh, great, this? The last thing she would ever do was to break down in tears. Especially in front of Nightpaw. "I... I'm not saying I don't like you like that, but..." She gazed at him with worry. "I don't think it'll work... I'm still a bit loyal to WindClan, and... I don't want you to have to let go of your will of being medicine cat... or worse." Worse? Worse, to Ivypaw, was being banished. Never to see the Clans again. Raising kits on her own. Fighting off bloodthirsty rogues. She didn't want a life like that.
But she so desperately wanted a life with Nightpaw. The one cat she actually like. The one cat who was nice to her. But the one cat that's in a different Clan training to be a medicine cat.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014 - 18:11

Nightpaw retracted his paw, looking to the ground. Why did things have to be this way? Why did he have to have these feeling for another cat from a different clan, and when he was going to become a medicine cat. Digging his claws into the cold earth, he shut him eyes, fearing what they could tell Ivypaw. Sighing, he opened them once more before starting to walk off. "At least lets visit here during Gatherings, and other time." he mewed, keeping his gaze away, hoping she wouldn't see the pain in them. He couldn't take it anymore, too much pain.

PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? Empty

Back to top Go down

New medicine cat apprentice meets who?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next