Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059
Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.

PostSubject: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Littlelight sat in the clearing for yet another ceremony, licking a paw and drawing it over his head before he started it, since he liked all his fur straight before something as important as a warrior ceremony.
"All old enough to hunt and catch their own prey, gather for a ceremony!" he called.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼**♫♪.**♫

Last edited by Little on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Mistypaw ran out of the apprentices' den. This must be my warrior ceremony! She sat importantly on the ground and waited to be called up. Awesome! It seemed like being an apprentice lasted forever!

Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 pm

:sadblushplz:

What about Swiftpaw? He was created around the same time as Mistypaw ....

And you were like, HELL NO

:c

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:32 pm

ooc: OH! I thought you were joking about the bombarding thing xD I'll edit so it'll be Swift's ceremony, too.

☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:36 pm

c: Can his warrior name be Swifttalon please? c:

Swiftpaw zoomed out of nowhere, grinning. "Wonder what this is," he muttered, before halting next to his sister, Mistypaw, and trained his icy-blue gaze on Littlelight.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Mistypaw puffed up. "Probably our warrior ceremony!" She smirked and added, "So what do you think your warrior name's gonna be? Bet mine's Misty... uh... pool!*"

*Clarification: It's not :D

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Littlelight broke the small conversation between the cats with a warm smile and a flick of the tail. "Mistypaw, Swiftpaw, you have both trained long and hard under our precious code and learned the ways of the warrior." Littlelight set his gaze on the two apprentices. "Do you promise to withhold the warrior code, even if it means the cost of your own life?"

☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Swiftpaw gazed up with his eyes shining with determiniation and excitement. Uhhh .... DUH! he thought, grinning. "I do," he mewed maturely, but he really wanted to say DUH. But he couldn't ... or he wouldn't sound professional, sadly. He looked at Mistypaw, waiting for her answer.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 pm

"I do," Mistypaw vowed solemnly. And I mean it. I promise my Clan that I'll be the best warrior I can!

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:38 pm

ooc: Gahhh, it's required in a warrior ceremony Phoenix, just go with it without sass Dx

ic: "Then I give you your warrior names," he continued, looking to Swiftpaw. "From now on you will be known as Swifttalon," he mewed, proud RiverClan had so many warriors and apprentices lately. "Mistypaw, from now on you'll be known as Mistyflower. I trust both of you will uphold the warrior code throughout hard times in RiverClan, and stay loyal always."

☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Mistyflower nodded. "I promise to stay loyal to RiverClan above all things!" she said proudly.

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Mistypaw and Swiftpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: