Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Bonestrike, Shadowleaf, Viperkit, and Badgerkit
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6702
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Kit, Windclan kit

PostSubject: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Raccoonstar stood upon Tall rock, and called out the usual call for meetings. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Tall Rock for a clan meeting!"

BonestrikeViperkitCrowstarBadgerkitShadowleaf
ShadowclanRiverclanSkyclanWindclanThunderclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnfire

Female
Number of posts : 149
Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Mudkit padded padded into the clearing and sat down. he wondered if this was an apprentice ceremony? i cant wait until i become an apprentice! Mudkit thought to himself, i'll be the best there ever was!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Adderkit bounded out of the Apprentices' Den where he was collapsed on. He sat before Racoonstar, with wide eyes. "Maybe it's an apprentice ceremony. Maybe it's mine!" He grinned at the thought, and his tail twitched in anticipation. "I can't wait!"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Hawkflight padded out of the warrior den upon hearing Raccoonstar's calling. She sat close by the Tall Rock, waiting for her to continue.

Female
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Foxkit bounded out of the nursery, his eyes bright with enthusiasm. "What's happening? What's happening?" Running over to Adderkit, he asked, "You think it's our apprentice ceremony?"

Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Female
Pisces Tiger
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Kit, Windclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:02 pm

"Today we are gathered here to make three kits apprentices. PLease step forward Briarkit, Willowkit, Adderkit, and Foxkit." Raccoonstar said

Last edited by Coon on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake
Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:28 pm

OOC: What about Foxkit and Adderkit? :(

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Female
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:23 pm

ooc: I am sooo forgetful... fixed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Adderkit's jaw dropped open, and he stepped forward, trembling slightly. He was gonna become an apprentice! "I can't wait!" he whispered in Foxkit's ear. "This is gonna be great! And super fun! We'll do battle training, border patrol, and hunting. Finally!"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Twilight

Female
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Foxkit nodded, then added mischievously, "What about searching for the elders' ticks?" He let out a meow of laughter. "The rest'll be fun!" He sprinted up to Raccoonstar eagerly. Finally! I'll be an apprentice in about two seconds! One... two... fine, ten seconds.

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:33 pm

OoC: This ceremony is being closed and moved to the larger ceremony extravaganza. Please go here to post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Briarkit, Willowkit, Foxkit, and Adderkit's ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: